LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

by Rivo

REWARDS, REFERRALS, LOYALTY POINTS - LOYALTY PROGRAM

Project REIKAI

App is seamless and installation is automatic. Without any paid plans you can customize certain wording and colors to match brand and edit rewards and point per task. Great to for increasing your customer return rate. After a few sales would recommended upgrading to get the best return.

The Sydney Teacher

Excellent customer service - you only need to wait a few seconds to get an answer on the chat. The person who answered my questions was friendly and helpful. The interface of the app is also excellent!

Olive & Miles The Collection

Easy to setup and personalise. Easy to use. Great speedy customer service. Wonderful free app, very much recommend this app.

La Boutique

John gave me one of the greatest customer support expérience, he was fast and funny, I can't wait to try this app!

cookingtrendy

Works great, very clean, and support is helpful. Highly recommended. can customize to our brand colors.

October 22, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome 5-star review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🎉 Cheers, Kevin

Badi

Chat support is insanely quick. Plugin is very easy to use, very intuitive.
I really recommend it, pricing is very ok as well :)

October 22, 2021

Glad you are happy with our support team, and thanks for recommending us to the community. 😊 Much appreciated, Kevin

Nostalgy: The Candle Company

Quick support and was verified within minutes! I also got an added bonus and received the removal of branding complimentary.

October 21, 2021

So glad to hear you had a 5-star experience! Thanks so much for the positive review and feedback! 🤩 Best wishes, Kevin

USS Funko Toys & Collectibles

Just started using the app. Will re-review once I get an actual feel for how it works and how helpful/useful it is.

October 21, 2021

Awesome! 🙌 Thanks so much for using our app. If you need help along the way, please let us know. Best regards, Kevin

Strictly Alchemy

This app was incredibly easy to install and customize. Had a bugging issue that occurred and reached out to customer service. Right away they responded, I spoke with Darren and he fixed the issue in no time!

October 21, 2021

We really appreciate the 5-Star review! '🌟 These reviews make our day here. Let us know if we can help answer other concerns or questions you might have at any time. All the best, Kevin

BuyBuyLaptop Italia

perfect experience with Arianne, everything is been resolved and very fast in every our request.thank you so much

October 20, 2021

🤩 We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! Cheers, Kevin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41