Customer insights & analytics

Customer insights & analytics

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion extension: Identify your most loyal customers

iferi.com

I hope this app helps me know more about my customers. They have quite a few features which I have been looking for for a long time now.

Fine et Flair Furniture, Inc.

Very helpful information that we can use in analyzing our customers purchasing mood and how to manage them. Thanks!

Homeware4u.com

Helping me to understand customers who visit and purchase from our site homeware4u.com. Works well. Information could be improved further.

7clubstore

Good site work very well shopify app wood recommend it for shop front and conversion rates email listing

Pasal

Really Liked this app ! It gave insight about my customers ! Customers at Risk and Win Back Feature is really good !

www.remixd.co.uk

Great insights and customer info that you can use for targeted promotions - really like this handy little tool

Lilybee Wrap

I havnt used the app yet so I cant make a judgement yet, and I need to write this review before i can use the app so it doesnt make sense.

Factory Supplements

Not sure if this is any good or not...do i need to leave a review in order to see the information i need ?

Chattman Beauty

This app was very easy to install

Australianwoodwork

Really great free data app to help us serve our Australian woodworking lovers get great deals on Gifts and more.

Previous 1 3 4 5