Customer insights & analytics

Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
September 14, 2021

I hope this app helps me know more about my customers. They have quite a few features which I have been looking for for a long time now.

iferi.com
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited May 1, 2021

Very helpful information that we can use in analyzing our customers purchasing mood and how to manage them. Thanks!

Fine et Flair Furniture, Inc.
Philippines
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited February 25, 2019

Helping me to understand customers who visit and purchase from our site homeware4u.com. Works well. Information could be improved further.

Homeware4u.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 7, 2018

Good site work very well shopify app wood recommend it for shop front and conversion rates email listing

7clubstore
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 13, 2018

Really Liked this app ! It gave insight about my customers ! Customers at Risk and Win Back Feature is really good !

Pasal
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 4, 2018

Great insights and customer info that you can use for targeted promotions - really like this handy little tool

www.remixd.co.uk
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 18, 2018

I havnt used the app yet so I cant make a judgement yet, and I need to write this review before i can use the app so it doesnt make sense.

Lilybee Wrap
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 1, 2018

Not sure if this is any good or not...do i need to leave a review in order to see the information i need ?

Factory Supplements
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 29, 2018

This app was very easy to install

Chattman Beauty
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 20, 2018

Really great free data app to help us serve our Australian woodworking lovers get great deals on Gifts and more.

Australianwoodwork