Customer analytics & insights

Customer analytics & insights

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: free app with daily customer insights & analytics

Homeware4u.com

Helping me to understand customers who visit and purchase from our site homeware4u.com. Works well. Information could be improved further.

7clubstore

Good site work very well shopify app wood recommend it for shop front and conversion rates email listing

Pasal

Really Liked this app ! It gave insight about my customers ! Customers at Risk and Win Back Feature is really good !

www.remixd.co.uk

Great insights and customer info that you can use for targeted promotions - really like this handy little tool

Lilybee Wrap

I havnt used the app yet so I cant make a judgement yet, and I need to write this review before i can use the app so it doesnt make sense.

Factory Supplements

Not sure if this is any good or not...do i need to leave a review in order to see the information i need ?

Chattman Beauty

This app was very easy to install

Australianwoodwork

Really great free data app to help us serve our Australian woodworking lovers get great deals on Gifts and more.

Loja Izi

one of the best free apps so far, data is usually very valuable but very expensive. this app is the best.

Fashiongallerystore

Insights gave me better grasp on who my loyal customers are and by knowing at risk customers I can come up with better marketing strategy to win them back!

Very nice analytics that every business needs!

Davit Grigoryan