Customer insights & analytics

Customer insights & analytics

by LoyaltyLion

Get daily customer insights with our free analytics app

Mogul Xoo

Very Valuable App, The more information you have on your customers the better. By using this in conjunction with Shopify's Reports you can quickly see what's working and what's not, boost your customer retention, boost your conversions, attract those 'almost buyers', and keep your best buyers happy. Win!

Dustyjunk

Easy to understand data that is perfect for the newbie or inexperienced small business owner not familiar with SEO, etc.

Tartle

Nice little app with some great features. Great support!

Imjenniushop

Great app, very helpful to have track of your online store, clients and e-commerce.
Very helpful!! I totally recomend it!!

Nigh Clothing

Great app. It helps you understand the customers of your business and their tendencies.

Crbessentials

I think this app is great. It made me increase my sales by 25%! Definitely recommend!

Kalitheo Creations

Great little app. very easy to install.

Saucisson

Great little app to have a quick insight!

Shopblugipsy

So far, I absolutely love Shopify. I have little to no knowledge of online e-commerce websites and this App has been pretty easy. They offer every tool and App needed to get you started. They have excellent tutorials you can read as you build and grow. Worth every penny! All I need now is to figure out how to really advertise and get people / customers to see and shop your site....

Chickenmash Farm

Great app for keeping customers and how to gain customers back