Customer analytics & insights

Customer analytics & insights

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: free app with daily customer insights & analytics

Garaishop Com

very intresting app. provide very useful information about store operations. I will participate in the beta testing of their applications, the good guys.

Multi Menu Yeg

Fantastic free app that really let me zero in on my loyal clients, at risk clients, and the potential lost clients. Very helpful

Charchar

I think this app is a great idea...It's always good to have insight on the movement and interest of your sites visitors.

Raise The Bar Nutrition Sc

Good app! Would definitely recommend this app to any size store for the insights that it offers!

Threelittlelovesboutique

Super easy and helpful and FREE:)

Sashka Co

Great Job. Very well done. Great info.

Plaingirl

Great info! Definitely helps breaking down information that you need to know!

Detoxmarket

I really enjoy working the loyalty lion team, this app is very useful in particular to find out the most loyal clients + re engage with the one you can loose.

Anchored Hope Boutique

I thought the app was great! It was easy to use, quick, and helpful! I would definitely recommend it to others! Thanks!

Stitch 56

I can see great value in this tool. It provides me with all the relevant information on how my store is performing, as compared with the industry benchmarks.