Customer insights & analytics

Customer insights & analytics

by LoyaltyLion

Increase customer retention & identify your loyal customers

Anchored Hope Boutique

I thought the app was great! It was easy to use, quick, and helpful! I would definitely recommend it to others! Thanks!

Stitch 56

I can see great value in this tool. It provides me with all the relevant information on how my store is performing, as compared with the industry benchmarks.

Renn Designs

This app is great, really quick and easy to use and it showed me in an instant who my most loyal customers are, so now I can thank them all for their loyalty. It'll be a good time-saver. Plus it's free, which is always a bonus!

Digifuse

Fantastic app! Very quick and easy to setup. It is great for gathering data on what customers I need to focus my attention to to maximise revenues. It has actually made me realise that this is something I should have done before but never really thought about it and even if I did I probably wouldn't have done this myself. The app does all the hard work for you, it has already increased my profits and best of all it's FREE!

1 2 4 Next