Customer insights & analytics

LoyaltyLion extension: Identify your most loyal customers

Price: Free

Anchored Hope Boutique

I thought the app was great! It was easy to use, quick, and helpful! I would definitely recommend it to others! Thanks!

Stitch 56

I can see great value in this tool. It provides me with all the relevant information on how my store is performing, as compared with the industry benchmarks.

Renn Designs

This app is great, really quick and easy to use and it showed me in an instant who my most loyal customers are, so now I can thank them all for their loyalty. It'll be a good time-saver. Plus it's free, which is always a bonus!

Digifuse

Fantastic app! Very quick and easy to setup. It is great for gathering data on what customers I need to focus my attention to to maximise revenues. It has actually made me realise that this is something I should have done before but never really thought about it and even if I did I probably wouldn't have done this myself. The app does all the hard work for you, it has already increased my profits and best of all it's FREE!

Pure Hearts International

Update several months later. Apparently, they've fixed the bug that previously prevented products from being imported into my store. I received an email from someone at the company alerting me to this bug fix and their insistence that the error had been corrected. I just logged into the app, and there is a lot of analytical data in there now.

However, I don't have time to evaluate the app further, and so can't honestly raise the star rating beyond a bump from the original 2 to a 3. If and when I get time in the future to further evaluate the app, I may bump the star rating higher again. But for now it is bumped up from 2 to 3.

*******

Installed easily enough, it's free, but it said I have NO ORDERS to import into the app, despite the fact that I have hundreds of Shopify orders.

Will raise star levels if developer proactively and directly addresses this with me and gets it corrected.

1 2 3 5 Next