Customer insights & analytics

Customer insights & analytics

by LoyaltyLion

Get daily customer insights with our free analytics app

Ex Press Divorce Of Wisconsin

For whatever reason we are not gaining any traffic to our website, so it would be unfair and unreasonable for me to review or rate this product.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Kalitheo Creations

Great little app. very easy to install.

Pure Hearts International

Update several months later. Apparently, they've fixed the bug that previously prevented products from being imported into my store. I received an email from someone at the company alerting me to this bug fix and their insistence that the error had been corrected. I just logged into the app, and there is a lot of analytical data in there now.

However, I don't have time to evaluate the app further, and so can't honestly raise the star rating beyond a bump from the original 2 to a 3. If and when I get time in the future to further evaluate the app, I may bump the star rating higher again. But for now it is bumped up from 2 to 3.

*******

Installed easily enough, it's free, but it said I have NO ORDERS to import into the app, despite the fact that I have hundreds of Shopify orders.

Will raise star levels if developer proactively and directly addresses this with me and gets it corrected.