Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Peachy Keen Boutique

The app does exactly what I needed it to and it's able to be customized the way I wanted! Naman and Carter were both super helpful when I needed help with anything! Great app & great customer service!

Cannonball Coffee Company

Easy to install and use, and has successfully generated returning customers. Helpful customer service from Rajni too.

Trainz

Very easy setup. Naman was helpful in assisting with a testing question. We haven't deployed yet so I can't speak to that aspect of the program.
Spoke with Priyanka to understand setting tier rewards for Membership app members based on tags applied to their profiles. Enormously helpful.
Priyanka was a great help in showing me how to set up a staff account so customer service can handle Loyalty program questions. Thanks again!

LazarusLabs.com

We like the Bold Loyalty app .. it allows us to provide a reward program for our customers that is very easy to use for us and our customers.

The only negative thing is we upgraded from ver 1 to ver 2 .. this was a bit of a hassle. Ver 2 didnt have the same point reward options as ver 1. We were using $5=1 point ... ver 2 did not allow this option. So we had to adjust all our customer reward totals to reflect the options available for ver 2.

Gustus Vitae

Was having a problem with people accessing their accounts - Carter at support was super fast and helped resolve quickly.

Café Steel Pot

I have my shopify stor for almost 2 years everything is set up andI have installed Loyaty points for quite some time.
I want to offer to my customer the option to paywith their points but I have to installed Cashier and reprogram the check out, payment, tax shipping ... So loyaty points cannot be working by itself. So I'm checking another app

EscalanteRewards

I have been searching for a way to use Shopify for my clients when they would like to utilize Point systems instead of only ecommerce. This has been a major dilemma! Luckily, Bold is helping me fix this issue. They combined Loyalty Points & Rewards with Bold Cashier in order to checkout with points, while not using a gift code. It is perfect. I was having an issue figuring it out and about to give up until Mayank dove in and helped configure the checkout process. I was peppering Mayank with questions and he answered all of them, while not letting me quit! This is REALLY HUGE for my client and will be added to all sites moving forward. Thank you Mayank!

December 20, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us; we're so glad to hear that you came across Bold Loyalty Points and found it, along with Bold Cashier, to be a suitable solution for your clients' business! :-)

We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions about the integration!

Tex.az

Hi,i have removed the app but still badge is showing on the upper right corner. please help me to remove this. thanks

November 27, 2019

Hi there! One of our specialists, MC, has reached out to you. She has a couple of ideas as to why this may be occurring, but is hoping you can confirm if the changes she made helped on your end.

If you could please take a look at your email and get back to us as soon as possible, that would be great. :-) We'll get this sorted for you as soon as we can!

Boutique Lollipop

Be aware, we've been told by their support this app not being part of active development. We have an issue and no priority is given to solve this and with no temporary workaround : the app is generating a huge bunch of data inside your pages which makes them very big (3 MB+). We've seen also a huge performance drop in our website. In those conditions, I can't recommend choosing this app and stay far from it.

The app is also showing a translation capability but beware, it has not been fully implemented yet. Not timeframe given by customer service. This does not look very professional...

Also, when using with Shopify POS, we can't redeem fixed amount of points : we have not choice but to use the "Buy with Points" feature with a random amount of redeemed points, which is different from the the online widget on the web store. This is a design flaw, in our opinion.

November 5, 2019

Hi there. Thanks very much for your feedback; we appreciate it as we use it to evaluate how we're doing and what we need to change.

One of our specialists has advised me that about 95% of the app has this capability currently, and he has provided you with a script that would be able to help with some of the translations.

He's hoping you'll be able to respond to him at your earliest convenience so he can get things sorted for you.

As for the "buy with points" feature - you should be able to use different amounts of points! That's how our app was designed to work. I've made our expert aware of this, and if he's able to get on a call with you or hears from you via email, he can get a better understanding of this as well to figure things out for you.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you so far - that's certainly not the experience we wanted you to have with us.

VViViD Shop Canada

I started using the app a short time ago, so I don't have an opinion on it. However, I changed the theme and the customer service and support were both excellent. Shout-out to Mike and Rony, who quickly solved my issue and kept me well-informed throughout the process.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for the kind words about our customer support team! We strive to offer world-class service to all of our merchants, and we're glad to hear that Mike and Rony were able to help you out, and keep you well-informed during the process.

We look forward to hearing your feedback about Loyalty Points - please let us know if we can help with anything regarding the app.