Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

allaboutalicia

use it at your own risk! Non-existent support. System not working. CS failed to follow up. BAD

All emails returned with standard template from "Paul" who claimed to be too busy and trying to clear backlog, it has been for weeks but no one follow up.

I tried live chat, took an hour to get the CS to understand my problem and she promised to resolve it in a few hours but it has been a week.

Makes me look so bad with my customer. Such disappointment

Farmed Today

The app is not loading anymore since about 1 week. Could you help me out please?
Much appreciated!

beaufox hair

I used this app, very hard to use, I I don't know how to use it, and the help center is not matched with shopify, it is complexity and outdated

Café Steel Pot

I have my shopify stor for almost 2 years everything is set up andI have installed Loyaty points for quite some time.
I want to offer to my customer the option to paywith their points but I have to installed Cashier and reprogram the check out, payment, tax shipping ... So loyaty points cannot be working by itself. So I'm checking another app

Boutique Lollipop

Be aware, we've been told by their support this app not being part of active development. We have an issue and no priority is given to solve this and with no temporary workaround : the app is generating a huge bunch of data inside your pages which makes them very big (3 MB+). We've seen also a huge performance drop in our website. In those conditions, I can't recommend choosing this app and stay far from it.

The app is also showing a translation capability but beware, it has not been fully implemented yet. Not timeframe given by customer service. This does not look very professional...

Also, when using with Shopify POS, we can't redeem fixed amount of points : we have not choice but to use the "Buy with Points" feature with a random amount of redeemed points, which is different from the the online widget on the web store. This is a design flaw, in our opinion.

November 5, 2019

Hi there. Thanks very much for your feedback; we appreciate it as we use it to evaluate how we're doing and what we need to change.

One of our specialists has advised me that about 95% of the app has this capability currently, and he has provided you with a script that would be able to help with some of the translations.

He's hoping you'll be able to respond to him at your earliest convenience so he can get things sorted for you.

As for the "buy with points" feature - you should be able to use different amounts of points! That's how our app was designed to work. I've made our expert aware of this, and if he's able to get on a call with you or hears from you via email, he can get a better understanding of this as well to figure things out for you.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you so far - that's certainly not the experience we wanted you to have with us.

Ganache Parfums

This app is awful it was bad enough it confused my customers but the worst part was it cost me over 1500 in sale because the rewards point button covered the checkout button on my website so customer we unable to check out and abandoned their carts. Take Caution before installing this app!

Diva's Closet

So updated review. Wow got a super helpful phone call to get this set up. Now as i'm in the UK that was cool. I will play with this over the weekend to see how it performs. Thank you guys for your help. Update !!!!! You would have to be a complete moron to use this. It will charge you for customers that are 3 years old that you cant remove from shopify. The preview widget will not load half the time on the theme you have selected. For the last 3 days the widget has been disappearing from my store in all browsers and mobile. This had great potential but all in all it is full of bugs and i'm not wasting anymore of my time with it.

Ultimate Modelling Products

Installed app and it automatically said I have 6,500 active customers! Nope, only 2,000 in the last couple of months. App was adding anyone with an account and including those that had not ordered anything, hardly active!

Also, has limited functionality and I could not do half the things advertised. So many glitches from the start...

Loyalty points not registering at all.
Script on the widget completely messed up and showing as some Cyrillic language.
Does not show in member account page, nor on any products.
Can't add for individual products.
No account activity after purchases, registration or anything.

For this they wanted $499/month from me....!!! Complete money grab

Gracehats

Enough with the nice presentation telling us things work out of the box and you can do it yourself

Apparently Bold is so busy trying to manually install the application on customers sites that they are at least 3 days behind
Just imagine what will happen when you upgrade a theme

Honesty is all we need on the App store

Vapequeen

Bottom Line. BOLD Apps has one of the WORST customer service I have ever seen. I have reported them to their Shopify Account Manager and I truly hope that Shopify forces them to up their game. If I install a trial I should be able to get tech support immediately. Not send a dozen emails that go unanswered and then have to wait a minimum of 48 hours to schedule a call with someone (which is only a brief call) just to get the app working??? How does that make sense? When I install an app it is because I NEED it NOW - not 48+hours later. Shame on you Bold! I truly hope Shopify forces you to step up your game or kick you out of the App Store altogether.

Previous 1