Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

EscalanteRewards

I have been searching for a way to use Shopify for my clients when they would like to utilize Point systems instead of only ecommerce. This has been a major dilemma! Luckily, Bold is helping me fix this issue. They combined Loyalty Points & Rewards with Bold Cashier in order to checkout with points, while not using a gift code. It is perfect. I was having an issue figuring it out and about to give up until Mayank dove in and helped configure the checkout process. I was peppering Mayank with questions and he answered all of them, while not letting me quit! This is REALLY HUGE for my client and will be added to all sites moving forward. Thank you Mayank!

December 20, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us; we're so glad to hear that you came across Bold Loyalty Points and found it, along with Bold Cashier, to be a suitable solution for your clients' business! :-)

We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions about the integration!

Tex.az

Hi,i have removed the app but still badge is showing on the upper right corner. please help me to remove this. thanks

November 27, 2019

Hi there! One of our specialists, MC, has reached out to you. She has a couple of ideas as to why this may be occurring, but is hoping you can confirm if the changes she made helped on your end.

If you could please take a look at your email and get back to us as soon as possible, that would be great. :-) We'll get this sorted for you as soon as we can!

VViViD Shop Canada

I started using the app a short time ago, so I don't have an opinion on it. However, I changed the theme and the customer service and support were both excellent. Shout-out to Mike and Rony, who quickly solved my issue and kept me well-informed throughout the process.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for the kind words about our customer support team! We strive to offer world-class service to all of our merchants, and we're glad to hear that Mike and Rony were able to help you out, and keep you well-informed during the process.

We look forward to hearing your feedback about Loyalty Points - please let us know if we can help with anything regarding the app.

Britemax-Direct

Huge thanks to Dylan who solved my missing widget! Accidentally deleted some of the code, totally my fault but Bold had no issue in resolving this issue swiftly for me! Thanks again Dylan, Bold smashing it out the park again! I use a few Bold apps and have always found their customer service and support excellent! Thanks again... :-)

October 9, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words about our app and customer service team! We're so glad you're enjoying it, and that it's working well for your business.

Very sorry for the trouble you ran into with the display and scrolling on mobile! But we're really happy to see that Mona was able to get things sorted for you right away.

Thanks so much for recommending our apps; we really appreciate it. :-)
We wish you the best of luck with your store's launch!

shop cat o'neal

Abhi sent me some information I was looking for through help and couldn't find. Super fast and super helpful. Thank you!

September 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear you're loving our Loyalty Points app. :) We're really happy to hear that Rahul was able to answer all of your questions; don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more!

I love all the designs of your Fobskey product by the way! And how unique!

SHOPLOOOH

bold loyalty fulfilled my needs to create loyalty points and allocate customer tiers to my store. We have met quite a few problem during the trial and Rony always assist to solve them at the soonest possible. Their customer support is at top notch and would definitely recommend to use.

July 5, 2019

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your experience! We're very happy to hear that our Loyalty Points app is fulfilling your store's needs, and sincerely apologize with the issues you ran into during your trial. Our support team is always ready to assist with any types of problems so please don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any other issues, or have any questions!

El Yucateco Gear Shop

Bold Loyalty allowed us to create a flexible and really good-looking Loyalty Program for our store, and the support has been top-notch, especially Rajni, who was super knowledgeable and helpful. In fact, all of customer support has been incredible. Thank you!

June 20, 2019

Hi there! That's very nice to hear, we're so happy we were able to help. If you need anything else you know where we'll be. :) Take care, and thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

The 420 Stop

Great app, great support. Everything by bold is usually good from experience, their support is the best. Their apps do what they say they will ,and the pricing isn't ridiculous. This app works as it should and is very user friendly. Thanks guys. A separate thanks to whoever from the bold team went into my code and fixed it not showing up after I changed my Theme. That was bothering me ,and they stepped right in to fix it for me. No instructions or anything.. they just popped in my store and did my job for me. It don't get much better than that!! Thanks for making my life that much easier!

June 19, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear how pleased you are with our apps and customer service, which we strive to provide the best of!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team, and please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or comments going forward. :-)

We look forward to hearing about your store's successes!

Gentleman's Brew Ejuice

Awesome app. MC Guénette was super helpful and fast with setting up the app on the new theme in installed.

June 12, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the kind words; MC put a lot of hard work into this. We're glad to hear that everything is up and running. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Black Tie Group

I appreciated the fast and efficient customer support. I conversed with Aman via chat, and Aman was very courteous and helpful, and answered all of my questions in just a few minutes. Our company, Attractional Marketing, helps customers with their e-commerce and digital marketing needs, so we always appreciate such great customer support!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear your problem was solved quickly and efficiently! Don't hesitate to let us know if you run into anything else or have any questions.

We look forward to seeing your continued success!