Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Sheena Kalmakova

LOVE IT! Everything from Bold has been amazing and their customer support is fantastic! * Thank you, MC for your help!! * If there's app coding required, they have your back and install it for you. * Thank you, Brenda for the install! * Programs are designed really well and run perfectly. Thank you, Bold. You rock, once again!!

Ellie And Mac

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I LOVE Bold App Products!! This is by far the best loyalty program I have used! My customers are LOVING it, which makes it so worth every penny. They love racking up points so they can spend them in the super easy way that Bold has it setup!! No codes they have to keep track of or enter!! Never going back!

Atomic Wildflower

My customers are actually excited about earning rewards again. For some reason I didn't find this app right away and ended up trying like, EVERY OTHER REWARDS APP IN THE APP STORE. How I didn't even see this one in this hunt is beyond me. But all the others... total damn duds. Glitches, oddball calculations, not accurately crediting customers. Total stressful mess that I was ready to throw in the towel on the whole thing. But I decided to do ONE MORE search for an app and found Loyalty Points. It's been aces ever since. I just added it so it hasn't created new sales just yet but the buzz is great in my facebook customer group. They are excited to get started!

The Bold team hooked up my code for this app super fast. Like, no waiting hardly at all.

Duranoutdoors

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

It's a pretty robust app. We just recently launched, so I can't say how well it drives people to buy, yet. It is loaded with features, but you do have to edit a lot of the files.

Geektoysuk

Fantastic app! Fantastic support.
I tried to install it myself and ran into a couple problems down to my themes design. After contacting Bold using the links they provide, they carried out a full install and got it all working smoothly.

The program itself is loaded with features and functions that help you manage every step of the program you offer.

Tiered rewards, bonus points and the fact that it only charges you for active users are all a plus for the program.

Used in conjunction with Bolds other apps, its an absolute must have.

Soulgen

I absolutely love this addition to my clothing site. The basic plan is free and is already making sales seem more appealing. It’s very efficient and easy to use. I can definitely build my brand with bold and I recommend it to anyone with a startup business who wants to give their site more appeal!

Brxtended

Location Chile

I had a few issues regarding installation and usage of the app. I was on big hurry to get this issues fixed and Shubhneet from Bold was extremely helpful and very fast to fix my problems and answer my questions. Great Service!

Gokali

Time spent using app About 2 months

5 Stars for great customer services. Shubhneet was very helpful in swiftly installing the app for us. We are very happy with the App and excited to roll it our for our customers.

Fetch Stay

Our business works in the pet industry, with loyalty points we provide our customers the option to convert their earned points into a cash donation that we donate to local animal shelters and charities. We feel this has grown great awareness from family and friends so far, and after launch we expect positive feedback.

3rd app with Bold, customer service is fast, convenient, and knowledgeable. No complaints here.

Natural Living Supplies

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fantastic app. Very helpful. Really love using this app. It has done wonders for our website