Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Familiar Territory Store

When customers see they can earn loyalty points, and use them for discounts, or even free products, it creates a very positive environment for our customers.The positive environment is important, not just for those on the store site, but for word-of-mouth advertising too.

We also find that by following up with an email on shoppers with abandoned carts, and pointing out how our loyalty points can benefit them, we are able to sell products that may have otherwise never been purchased.

Filtrous

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good service! Paul was very helpful. IT's nice that these guys are constantly redeveloping the app.

Pickles N Roses

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Helpful so far trying to setup!! And we need a points program :)

Megalopolis Toys

Time spent using app Over 3 years

MC Was incredibly helpful throughout setup and integration. The App itself is intuitive, comprehensive, and sleek. Two thumbs up!

Foolhardy London

Another amazing app from Bold that has helped set our business apart from the rest. The Bold support team were all great as usual, Danni. Alexa. MC and Alan all did their up most to meet my demanding requirements! Two thumbs up!

Onlinedollstore Com

Although I haven't launched my store yet, I truly love this app. I am thankful that Bold offered the option of having the code installed by them, which means the world to someone like myself who isn't tech savvy. Once the code was installed and I republished my store, the app worked like a charm. This company offers top notch customer service. I especially want to acknowledge and give a sincere THANK YOU to ALEXA for her patience and sticking with me through my learning curve. Two thumbs up to you ALEXA!!! Because of my positive experience, I look forward to trying Bold's other apps as my business grows.

Nutritionalorganic

VERY SIMPLE TO SET UP EVEN FOR A NEWBIE

Ciensales

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really good app, I like it and it's features.

Josephs Hut

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is super easy to set up and provide lots of options for however you would like to run your rewards program. I really wished they provided Templates for providing information to customers about my rewards program. It's a little complex with my theme and just need to put the finishing touches on it.

You By Pontus

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great installation support from BOLD. Easy to use interface and very flexible in setting up the points system. I see an increase in new sign ups. Customers love the shop n earn program. www.pontusfolio.com