Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards | Reviews

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Colorado Peaks Online Store

Great support, and the app does what it's supposed to do! I know that as I bring in clients, this will be a great way to say "thank you!" App--overall--is easy to set up. The support--and having Bold place all the coding into the Theme free of charge--can't be beat. Having Marie-Claude as a contact for help and questions is awesome, also!

Seaforth Fish Co

This app is exactly what I was looking for, and the support I get from bold, and MC in particular, is OUTSTANDING!!!

Epesthero

The guys at Bold Apps have been super helpful with guiding us along in the process for using the Loyalty app. It is a very robust and detailed. It has a little bit of a learning curve so their support and quick responses have been greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work guys!

Polishpotteryhouse

LOVE this app! It's an awesome way for customers to earn points and very easy to set up and use. Bold's support staff is super friendly and VERY QUICK in answering my questions. Thanks BOLD!!!!!!!

Eveincarcare

Great touch. Gives a better look to the business.

Thundertouch Store

This program is great, thanks!

Yourprinterparts Com

Loving this app so far! Works well, easy to use and support has been quick with any questions I've had. I recommend this app for anyone looking at loyalty programs for their store. Thanks from TPS.Online !

Saturn Magazines

So far I am LOVING this app! This app fits my business PERFECTLY! The team behind it are very helpful too. Five Stars!!

Your Connection Destination

Love how easy this is to use and how much more business it brings in! Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com!!

Discounthockey

Great app! Way better than S Loyalty. Thanks for yet another perfect product Bold! I give this a perfect 5/7.