Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Ganache Parfums

This app is awful it was bad enough it confused my customers but the worst part was it cost me over 1500 in sale because the rewards point button covered the checkout button on my website so customer we unable to check out and abandoned their carts. Take Caution before installing this app!

Diva's Closet

So updated review. Wow got a super helpful phone call to get this set up. Now as i'm in the UK that was cool. I will play with this over the weekend to see how it performs. Thank you guys for your help. Update !!!!! You would have to be a complete moron to use this. It will charge you for customers that are 3 years old that you cant remove from shopify. The preview widget will not load half the time on the theme you have selected. For the last 3 days the widget has been disappearing from my store in all browsers and mobile. This had great potential but all in all it is full of bugs and i'm not wasting anymore of my time with it.

Ultimate Modelling Products

Installed app and it automatically said I have 6,500 active customers! Nope, only 2,000 in the last couple of months. App was adding anyone with an account and including those that had not ordered anything, hardly active!

Also, has limited functionality and I could not do half the things advertised. So many glitches from the start...

Loyalty points not registering at all. Script on the widget completely messed up and showing as some Cyrillic language. Does not show in member account page, nor on any products. Can't add for individual products. No account activity after purchases, registration or anything.

For this they wanted $499/month from me....!!! Complete money grab

Gracehats

Enough with the nice presentation telling us things work out of the box and you can do it yourself

Apparently Bold is so busy trying to manually install the application on customers sites that they are at least 3 days behind Just imagine what will happen when you upgrade a theme

Honesty is all we need on the App store

Vapequeen

Bottom Line. BOLD Apps has one of the WORST customer service I have ever seen. I have reported them to their Shopify Account Manager and I truly hope that Shopify forces them to up their game. If I install a trial I should be able to get tech support immediately. Not send a dozen emails that go unanswered and then have to wait a minimum of 48 hours to schedule a call with someone (which is only a brief call) just to get the app working??? How does that make sense? When I install an app it is because I NEED it NOW - not 48+hours later. Shame on you Bold! I truly hope Shopify forces you to step up your game or kick you out of the App Store altogether.

Morse Toad

Working this company cost me more time and money than I dare to think about. It started when they missed the first two appointments to help me set it up. This should have been enough, but I didn't listen to my instincts. 1. 1 month in, the app still wasn't working. 2. It interfered with my site, affecting functionality. I had to wait 24hours to amend this. 3. When changes were made, it blocked my customers being able to purchase. 4. Support came infrequently, they write, you reply, you wait another 24 hours for the next response. This is why it took a month. 5. It requires loads of code, some of it still remains on my site. They said they had removed it when they hadn't. There is more to add to this list. It was the worst experience of any business I have ever worked with. If you value your business, your time and your money, do not use this app. I just went with another provider. I set it up in one afternoon. No coding required. It already does the job I wanted it to.

Idea Chic

With all Bold Apps you must really look close at possible issues. Bugs hurt your site and customer experience. You MUST get ALL code removed. They tell you you can just uninstall but issues remain. We have asked twice to have all liquid code removed and both times they said they did. In changing themes wholesale default pricing now shows up. It is crazy. Before registration button was gone with the loyalty app. Don't walk, run from this company. Bad software.

Rogue Hydro Llc

Breezes over the fact that their app bypasses SHIPPING AND TAXES. Their workaround is to devalue your reward program points to make up for it. They act like it's no big deal when it is a huge defect. The minimal documentation mentions 6 months ago that it is in the works, but it still isn't available. In fact, bold can't even provide an estimate on when this will be available. They won't even guess. Just another app from Bold that bypasses how things are supposed to work and causes more issues than it fixes.