Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.7)
Developer
Shop Circle
3.7
October 14, 2021

App does not allow you to manage customer points effectively or even extract your own customer data - after being charged over $500 in one month because they had counted EVERY single customer EVER sent points (it is automatically sent to every customer and therefore counted) i asked to extract my data - almost 3 weeks later I still cannot access and they are not sending to me either - excuse after excuse - very angry about this and cannot believe Shopify support this

Uno Lusso
January 4, 2021

Cannot even pass through the set up process. It loops back to "Accept Terms and Conditions" even when these are accepted at the start. Continual loop. Accessing customer services looks difficult, and this is before we get going... First impressions are incredibly important, and honestly they're not good.

Tappers Gin
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Edited June 22, 2022

very disappointed with the app, after sales service is terrible. I wrote in to ask them one issue but they replied me with standard "solutions" which none of them is related to me question.

allaboutalicia
Singapore
July 19, 2020

The app is not loading anymore since about 1 week. Could you help me out please?
Much appreciated!

Farmed Today
Netherlands
July 3, 2020

I used this app, very hard to use, I I don't know how to use it, and the help center is not matched with shopify, it is complexity and outdated

beaufox hair