Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Purchase Officials Supplies

So far the app seems good, but there is 1 issue that I consider to be major. There is no way to send triggered emails letting customers know what their rewards balance is. Sending monthly account status emails would be a great tool, but it seems there is no way to do this.

Farbov Tech

They need the option to adjust widget size on all plans, the default is massive, especially on mobile! Also on mobile the expanded widget cuts off the top when using the supply theme, hoping for a fix. Other then that it seems fine, I like the design of it and will see how it goes, might look for a better one if at least the mobile navigation isn't fixed. will update my review if they fix the size or if I find anything else wrong

Essence Vapehouse

The installation instructions needs to point out that this app is not compatible with Shopify's phone number only accounts. I realize this is a new development but I was all the way through installation before I realized I could not use the application. I chatted with a support representative that said there was no plan to add this functionality to Bold Loyalty Points. That's too bad. I'm hoping she was misinformed.

Gear N Bits

Hasn't really created a "customer" base for us enough for people to come back and use the point.

Modelartdisplay

I have great expereince with the apps support team. I tried the apps and it's indeed very well blended into the webpage.

I left 3 stars because it easy to use, quick and powerful configuration and very nice layout and presentation.

For the balance 2 stars i hope the same apps allows the store owner to apply Multi Tier loyalty point for customers (and not require to install another membership apps) as well as improvement in check out process (allowing point redemption during check out).

Muabar

so far it looks good still setting up my store and will revise my review as i get customers to use the app and i see new features launched. one feature i want is partial point redemption. for instance, use xx points for $xx off your order, rather than right now its all or nothing. i want to dive into the program and start setting up the tiers. i also read the app integrates with their other apps so ill look into that and if all seamless would be great. the app creates a separate individual order which is not a big deal. hopefully as i learn and use more i will bump up my review to 4 or 5 starts. want my first customer to redeem first to really test. however, you should note the app is already more promising then the other apps that use discount codes i like the set up of this more than the pop up box of the other apps.