Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

LAHQU

A good app. Does the job with POS integration on top. It is just very frustrating that BOLD advertise the app is fully traductible if you subscribe to their plans but in fact, they forgot few sentences and words. Ie, the tiers explanations (very important part of the loyalty program) is in English (btw, with A GRAMAR mistake: SPENT instead of SPENT....no comment), but when you go to the Translation tab of the Backoffice, you cannot change. 3 stars because it is now 3 times I am telling them that and BOLD only answer is : "here is a link to find paid developers that can translate that for you"...Sorry? Did I miss something here? I have to pay for a dev mistake that you cannot correct ? First time I am leaving 3 stars to an app but this what happen when you talk to a wall. So if your website is not in English, remember that paying to have the translation feature...won't give a full traductible app...or you have to pay for extra dev.

Premier ETAGE

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

Eyefood Factory France

Organic Excellence

We are on Version 1 and its clunky on how it checks out customers (it creates a completely separate order for anyone wanting to buy with loyalty points - very confusing for them and hard on our customer service to combine order to ship. Version 2 I understand works on coupon codes for checkout and much more flexible in what we can offer to use the points for (shipping or product or $ off etc). But the price tiers for V2 are $29.99 then jumps to $199.99 - in V1 we have a $59.99 option and a $99.99 option - the benefits of V2 do not warrant a $100 per month increase in the program. So we ask BOLD to offer the same tiers for V2 as they do for V1....until then we'll stick with the clunky ford..... by the way, KAISER is great! Just spend a long long live chat on a Saturday walking me through ways to clean up my old customers and their points. THANK YOU KAISER!!!

October 30, 2019

Hi there. My sincerest apologies for the issues you've been facing with Loyalty Points. I've reviewed your correspondence with our product expert, Sam, and it looks like we haven't quite been able to get a top-notch solution for you due to some limitations.

We know that Sam will continue to help you to the best of his abilities, however understand that our app may not be the best solution for your business.

We wish that we had a better solution, and are happy that Kaiser was able to assist you initially.

Purchase Officials Supplies

So far the app seems good, but there is 1 issue that I consider to be major. There is no way to send triggered emails letting customers know what their rewards balance is. Sending monthly account status emails would be a great tool, but it seems there is no way to do this.

Farbov Tech

They need the option to adjust widget size on all plans, the default is massive, especially on mobile! Also on mobile the expanded widget cuts off the top when using the supply theme, hoping for a fix. Other then that it seems fine, I like the design of it and will see how it goes, might look for a better one if at least the mobile navigation isn't fixed. will update my review if they fix the size or if I find anything else wrong

Essence Vapehouse

The installation instructions needs to point out that this app is not compatible with Shopify's phone number only accounts. I realize this is a new development but I was all the way through installation before I realized I could not use the application. I chatted with a support representative that said there was no plan to add this functionality to Bold Loyalty Points. That's too bad. I'm hoping she was misinformed.

Gear N Bits

Hasn't really created a "customer" base for us enough for people to come back and use the point.

Modelartdisplay

I have great expereince with the apps support team. I tried the apps and it's indeed very well blended into the webpage.

I left 3 stars because it easy to use, quick and powerful configuration and very nice layout and presentation.

For the balance 2 stars i hope the same apps allows the store owner to apply Multi Tier loyalty point for customers (and not require to install another membership apps) as well as improvement in check out process (allowing point redemption during check out).

Previous 1