Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Pet Cuisine Accessories

We use over half of all BOLD apps for our store and this app has allowed us to exceed our competitor loyalty programs. We are able to offer a loyalty program similar to that of Shoppers Optimum Points where we can offer 2X points days, bonus points and other options which have really helped us increase sales!

The only reason we give this 4 stars is due to the lack of Shopify POS integration at the moment. We were told they are working on it to be launched in the near future so we look forward to that day.

Succuterra

Good but missing:

A) customizeable rewards that swell offers. (i.e reward for 5 purchases)

B) Missing reward for instagram follow (both swell + Smile.io have it)

Omgrc

Still learning how this system works. I will say they are very quick to help if you have any issue. Thank you Bold

Favorita Beauty

Good concept Still not running smothg

some details to fix ... but it seems just details

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

I think I was an early adopter of this app. I was just building my site at the time and had some early pains with it. But now that my site is stable, and the app is stable, I'm really happy with it.

Bingey

Well made point system with quality like all other Bold apps. The interface to add product exclusions is very limited however.

Yourdiabeticsupplier

It was a bit complicated to setup myself on my site https://www.yourdiabeticsupplier.com so i had the support service take care of it for free. I am having a hard time making changes to the css and display options , i might have to call or email support but everything else seems to be okay.

Trendystyle Ch

Great and true loyalty app. Would be nice in the future to add points to customer that share on social networks. apart from that it does what I expect it to do.. would recommend it .

Azzuro Groves

We have been using the Loyalty app for awhile now and have been able to increase our database markedly.

However, this has been accomplished through asking customers who visit our physical store on Waiheke Island if they want to earn points from their in-store purchases and explain that they will also receive our regular fortnightly newsletters that contain recipes, news items, specials and health tips.

Our online sales mostly come as a result of the specials we include in our newsletters. Our take-up isn't large but if we could increase the size of our database I feel we would increase the number of online orders.

We have been going long enough for some customers to start redeeming points and I'm glad that's happening. The system handles it well and is flexible enough for us to add points manually for Waiheke instore purchases.

I would like to get some help with promoting the Loyalty Program but I'm not sure how best to go about that.

We have been trying to increase the %age of online orders so that we don't have such a reliance on our physical store and have launched the Bold Subscriptions program but the uptake has been disappointing. I believe we should have publicised that better than we did.

On the whole I am impressed with the Loyalty app and have identified it as a key system for Azzuro.

Erotic Superstore

So far seems to be doing well team helped with set up need a longer period of use but as I said good so far proof will come with does it drive return sales to gain the loyalty points.

Previous 1