Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
February 1, 2021

I had an issue with customers being able to redeem points and it did take a few days to resolve the issue due to delays in response to my emails but Michelle was very helpful and helped me through it in the end. I do think response time could be better improved.

Craft Supplies WA
Time spent using app: 10 months
Shop Circle replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Michelle was helpful, we are always working on improving our response time your feedback is very important to us!

February 1, 2021

I used the app to get help with Bold Loyalty app. Michelle was very helpful and got back to me quickly.

Ranger Ready Repellents®
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shop Circle replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Michelle was helpful, thank you for choosing Bold!

January 14, 2018

We use over half of all BOLD apps for our store and this app has allowed us to exceed our competitor loyalty programs. We are able to offer a loyalty program similar to that of Shoppers Optimum Points where we can offer 2X points days, bonus points and other options which have really helped us increase sales!

The only reason we give this 4 stars is due to the lack of Shopify POS integration at the moment. We were told they are working on it to be launched in the near future so we look forward to that day.

Pet Cuisine Accessories
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 11, 2017

Good but missing:

A) customizeable rewards that swell offers. (i.e reward for 5 purchases)

B) Missing reward for instagram follow (both swell + Smile.io have it)

Succuterra
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 10, 2017

Still learning how this system works. I will say they are very quick to help if you have any issue. Thank you Bold

Omgrc
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 6, 2017

Good concept
Still not running smothg

some details to fix ... but it seems just details

Favorita Beauty
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 27, 2016

I think I was an early adopter of this app. I was just building my site at the time and had some early pains with it. But now that my site is stable, and the app is stable, I'm really happy with it.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 16, 2016

Well made point system with quality like all other Bold apps. The interface to add product exclusions is very limited however.

Bingey
Time spent using app: 24 days
June 28, 2016

It was a bit complicated to setup myself on my site https://www.yourdiabeticsupplier.com so i had the support service take care of it for free. I am having a hard time making changes to the css and display options , i might have to call or email support but everything else seems to be okay.

Yourdiabeticsupplier
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 26, 2016

Great and true loyalty app. Would be nice in the future to add points to customer that share on social networks. apart from that it does what I expect it to do.. would recommend it .

Trendystyle Ch