Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards | Reviews

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Craft Supplies WA

I had an issue with customers being able to redeem points and it did take a few days to resolve the issue due to delays in response to my emails but Michelle was very helpful and helped me through it in the end. I do think response time could be better improved.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Michelle was helpful, we are always working on improving our response time your feedback is very important to us!

Ranger Ready Repellents®

I used the app to get help with Bold Loyalty app. Michelle was very helpful and got back to me quickly.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Michelle was helpful, thank you for choosing Bold!

Pet Cuisine Accessories

We use over half of all BOLD apps for our store and this app has allowed us to exceed our competitor loyalty programs. We are able to offer a loyalty program similar to that of Shoppers Optimum Points where we can offer 2X points days, bonus points and other options which have really helped us increase sales!

The only reason we give this 4 stars is due to the lack of Shopify POS integration at the moment. We were told they are working on it to be launched in the near future so we look forward to that day.

Succuterra

Good but missing:

A) customizeable rewards that swell offers. (i.e reward for 5 purchases)

B) Missing reward for instagram follow (both swell + Smile.io have it)

Omgrc

Still learning how this system works. I will say they are very quick to help if you have any issue. Thank you Bold

Favorita Beauty

Good concept
Still not running smothg

some details to fix ... but it seems just details

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

I think I was an early adopter of this app. I was just building my site at the time and had some early pains with it. But now that my site is stable, and the app is stable, I'm really happy with it.

Bingey

Well made point system with quality like all other Bold apps. The interface to add product exclusions is very limited however.

Yourdiabeticsupplier

It was a bit complicated to setup myself on my site https://www.yourdiabeticsupplier.com so i had the support service take care of it for free. I am having a hard time making changes to the css and display options , i might have to call or email support but everything else seems to be okay.

Trendystyle Ch

Great and true loyalty app. Would be nice in the future to add points to customer that share on social networks. apart from that it does what I expect it to do.. would recommend it .

Previous 1