Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Black Tie Group

I really enjoyed the customer support very much. I conversed with Challi who was very fast and responsive and it was hard to believe how efficiently Challi solved my problem. The customer support is seamless and I highly recommend.

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear your problem was solved quickly and efficiently! Don't hesitate to let us know if you run into anything else or have any questions.

We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Iki Kolohe Chinchillas

I currently use 3 BOLD apps (product options, loyalty points & multi-currency) with another 3 (subscriptions, quantity breaks & Quickbooks integration) I'll be adding soon... my customers love being able to earn and spend loyalty points. Was super easy to install and setup, and just as easy to check members, point activity and more! If I run into an issue, I *KNOW* support is just a message away, which leads to...

Every time I've run into an issue, support has been prompt and very helpful! When I had problems with the options not showing they walked me through clearing Bold's cache... they fixed my theme so multi-currency showed up right where I needed it. When I found product options 4 and 5's labels weren't displaying the same as 1-3, they fixed that right up as well! They never seem to act like I'm asking dumb questions, they just answer/fix quickly!

March 19, 2019

Thank you for the glowing review! Your loyalty points widget looks great; so prominent when viewing your website. We're so glad you and your customers love the loyalty program, and with such cute phone cases to match a love of chinchillas, I know I'd be racking up points quickly. :-)

Japanime Games

Loyalty Points was our first introduction to Bold, and at this point we are up to about 8 apps in their suite because they do pretty much just what we need!

We use Loyalty Points for our fan club members and our volunteers and love being able to reward them both without all the manual intervention we used to need to do!

After adding quite a few apps to help with our holiday selling, we were having issues with points not being credited correctly, and MC to the rescue! We were back up and running with barely a blink.

The only feature we wish was available at the moment would be to allow customers to purchase multiple items for one shipment or to use points as a partial payment, but we just encourage our users to purchase gift cards to use and that works great for now!

Happy Holidays Bold Team!

Twenty Two Knox

Cant speak highly enough of the customer service. Love the app but the theme i had was overriding the store front widget so it was not showing up. I reached out to chat support and MC took care of it immediately and answered all my questions and did it quickly and efficiently! Love this app and the customer service provided!

Netsmart Company Store

I needed to migrate from V1 to V2 quite quickly to meet the needs of a client - Nir, Nirav, MC, Samuel and Brandon were absolutely fantastic and communicative! Thank you so much!

b health

Setup couldn't have been easier. I had a few questions about the functionality of the starter plan, and it does even more than I thought it would. I started a chat message, and Tony jumped on right away. He was able to answer all of my questions and coordinate a specialist to help look into the details. Within just a couple of minutes, I found a new way to reward my customers. Can't wait to launch, and I can't thank Tony enough!

Lupa Legacy

Wonder-full App. solved my problem thanks. Bold

Clovis Store

Bold Customer Support is the best! By far! Jonnathan was super helpful today, configuring multiple Bold Apps with me!

Income Guys

I loved the idea of this app in that a customer could buy anything in the store with the right amount of points not just some pre-assigned product or coupon. I liked the look of it too. I installed the code myself using the easy instructions but ran into some problems that I didn't understand. I'm not sure if I was making myself clear but after the first go round with support they escalated it to a higher level support so they could explain my settings it to me better and how to fix them. 5/5. They were patient and professional with my questions.

Sheena Kalmakova

LOVE IT! Everything from Bold has been amazing and their customer support is fantastic! * Thank you, MC for your help!! * If there's app coding required, they have your back and install it for you. * Thank you, Brenda for the install! * Programs are designed really well and run perfectly. Thank you, Bold. You rock, once again!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8