Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Zenbarn Farms

Great app for our rewards program. Jeff provides great customer service and quickly resolved my inquiry!

Intimately Yours Limited

Fantastic APP & Wonderful Customer Service. Easy To Install. Beautiful Interface And Relatively Easy To Use. Would Highly Recommend To Others. A++++ Intimately Yours Limited.

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Such a pleasure to hear you are enjoying the features, functions, and customer support!

Pluck Tea

Naman was a great help on chat today. Wanted to change the font colour on the minimized widget and Naman made it happen fast. Wish there was a simple way to do that myself - but help was smooth enough.

C and K designs

Carter was so helpful! He fixed our issue super quickly and explained how we could fix it in the future!

Fab Frocks

Great support from Daniel today. We chatted about Bold Loyalty on Shopify POS and came up with a solution to check customer points. Thanks for taking my suggestions for the roadmap Daniel, look forward to some new features on POS in the future maybe?

fullyloadeddevstore

Bold Support is the best. Thanks for being quick, responsive and thorough, Carter, Grant, MC. We're looking forward to growing with Loyalty Points.

BLACK REBEL BEARD CO

Naman helped me out quickly. its one thing when people say let me look into this for you, and another when they know what you are talking about and help you quickly. lol thanks again Naman

Peachy Keen Boutique

The app does exactly what I needed it to and it's able to be customized the way I wanted! Naman and Carter were both super helpful when I needed help with anything! Great app & great customer service!

Cannonball Coffee Company

Easy to install and use, and has successfully generated returning customers. Helpful customer service from Rajni too.

Trainz

Very easy setup. Naman was helpful in assisting with a testing question. We haven't deployed yet so I can't speak to that aspect of the program.
Spoke with Priyanka to understand setting tier rewards for Membership app members based on tags applied to their profiles. Enormously helpful.
Priyanka was a great help in showing me how to set up a staff account so customer service can handle Loyalty program questions. Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11