Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

C and K designs

Carter was so helpful! He fixed our issue super quickly and explained how we could fix it in the future!

Fab Frocks

Great support from Daniel today. We chatted about Bold Loyalty on Shopify POS and came up with a solution to check customer points. Thanks for taking my suggestions for the roadmap Daniel, look forward to some new features on POS in the future maybe?

fullyloadeddevstore

Bold Support is the best. Thanks for being quick, responsive and thorough, Carter, Grant, MC. We're looking forward to growing with Loyalty Points.

BLACK REBEL BEARD CO

Naman helped me out quickly. its one thing when people say let me look into this for you, and another when they know what you are talking about and help you quickly. lol thanks again Naman

Peachy Keen Boutique

The app does exactly what I needed it to and it's able to be customized the way I wanted! Naman and Carter were both super helpful when I needed help with anything! Great app & great customer service!

Cannonball Coffee Company

Easy to install and use, and has successfully generated returning customers. Helpful customer service from Rajni too.

Trainz

Very easy setup. Naman was helpful in assisting with a testing question. We haven't deployed yet so I can't speak to that aspect of the program.
Spoke with Priyanka to understand setting tier rewards for Membership app members based on tags applied to their profiles. Enormously helpful.
Priyanka was a great help in showing me how to set up a staff account so customer service can handle Loyalty program questions. Thanks again!

LazarusLabs.com

We like the Bold Loyalty app .. it allows us to provide a reward program for our customers that is very easy to use for us and our customers.

The only negative thing is we upgraded from ver 1 to ver 2 .. this was a bit of a hassle. Ver 2 didnt have the same point reward options as ver 1. We were using $5=1 point ... ver 2 did not allow this option. So we had to adjust all our customer reward totals to reflect the options available for ver 2.

Gustus Vitae

Was having a problem with people accessing their accounts - Carter at support was super fast and helped resolve quickly.

EscalanteRewards

I have been searching for a way to use Shopify for my clients when they would like to utilize Point systems instead of only ecommerce. This has been a major dilemma! Luckily, Bold is helping me fix this issue. They combined Loyalty Points & Rewards with Bold Cashier in order to checkout with points, while not using a gift code. It is perfect. I was having an issue figuring it out and about to give up until Mayank dove in and helped configure the checkout process. I was peppering Mayank with questions and he answered all of them, while not letting me quit! This is REALLY HUGE for my client and will be added to all sites moving forward. Thank you Mayank!

December 20, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us; we're so glad to hear that you came across Bold Loyalty Points and found it, along with Bold Cashier, to be a suitable solution for your clients' business! :-)

We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions about the integration!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10