Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Britemax-Direct

This App is BRILLIANT. so versatile, great looking widget, customisable and easy to use. I had a display/scrolling issue on mobile, I think due to my sticker header customisation, however, MONA from the Bold team fixed it in no time at all. I am using a couple of bold apps and I have to say their customer service is exceptional. highly recommend this App and Bold Commerce ***** :-)

October 9, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words about our app and customer service team! We're so glad you're enjoying it, and that it's working well for your business.

Very sorry for the trouble you ran into with the display and scrolling on mobile! But we're really happy to see that Mona was able to get things sorted for you right away.

Thanks so much for recommending our apps; we really appreciate it. :-)
We wish you the best of luck with your store's launch!

shop cat o'neal

Loving this app! Tech guru, Rahul, was extremely helpful with all of my questions after I installed the app. :) Thanks again, Rahul!

September 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear you're loving our Loyalty Points app. :) We're really happy to hear that Rahul was able to answer all of your questions; don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more!

I love all the designs of your Fobskey product by the way! And how unique!

SHOPLOOOH

bold loyalty fulfilled my needs to create loyalty points and allocate customer tiers to my store. We have met quite a few problem during the trial and Rony always assist to solve them at the soonest possible. Their customer support is at top notch and would definitely recommend to use.

July 5, 2019

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your experience! We're very happy to hear that our Loyalty Points app is fulfilling your store's needs, and sincerely apologize with the issues you ran into during your trial. Our support team is always ready to assist with any types of problems so please don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any other issues, or have any questions!

El Yucateco Gear Shop

Bold Loyalty allowed us to create a flexible and really good-looking Loyalty Program for our store, and the support has been top-notch, especially Rajni, who was super knowledgeable and helpful. In fact, all of customer support has been incredible. Thank you!

June 20, 2019

Hi there! That's very nice to hear, we're so happy we were able to help. If you need anything else you know where we'll be. :) Take care, and thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

The 420 Stop

Great app, great support. Everything by bold is usually good from experience, their support is the best. Their apps do what they say they will ,and the pricing isn't ridiculous. This app works as it should and is very user friendly. Thanks guys. A separate thanks to whoever from the bold team went into my code and fixed it not showing up after I changed my Theme. That was bothering me ,and they stepped right in to fix it for me. No instructions or anything.. they just popped in my store and did my job for me. It don't get much better than that!! Thanks for making my life that much easier!

June 19, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear how pleased you are with our apps and customer service, which we strive to provide the best of!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team, and please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or comments going forward. :-)

We look forward to hearing about your store's successes!

Gentleman's Brew Ejuice

Awesome app. MC Guénette was super helpful and fast with setting up the app on the new theme in installed.

June 12, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the kind words; MC put a lot of hard work into this. We're glad to hear that everything is up and running. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Black Tie Group

I appreciated the fast and efficient customer support. I conversed with Aman via chat, and Aman was very courteous and helpful, and answered all of my questions in just a few minutes. Our company, Attractional Marketing, helps customers with their e-commerce and digital marketing needs, so we always appreciate such great customer support!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear your problem was solved quickly and efficiently! Don't hesitate to let us know if you run into anything else or have any questions.

We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Iki Kolohe Chinchillas

I currently use 3 BOLD apps (product options, loyalty points & multi-currency) with another 3 (subscriptions, quantity breaks & Quickbooks integration) I'll be adding soon... my customers love being able to earn and spend loyalty points. Was super easy to install and setup, and just as easy to check members, point activity and more! If I run into an issue, I *KNOW* support is just a message away, which leads to...

Every time I've run into an issue, support has been prompt and very helpful! When I had problems with the options not showing they walked me through clearing Bold's cache... they fixed my theme so multi-currency showed up right where I needed it. When I found product options 4 and 5's labels weren't displaying the same as 1-3, they fixed that right up as well! They never seem to act like I'm asking dumb questions, they just answer/fix quickly!

March 19, 2019

Thank you for the glowing review! Your loyalty points widget looks great; so prominent when viewing your website. We're so glad you and your customers love the loyalty program, and with such cute phone cases to match a love of chinchillas, I know I'd be racking up points quickly. :-)

Japanime Games

Loyalty Points was our first introduction to Bold, and at this point we are up to about 8 apps in their suite because they do pretty much just what we need!

We use Loyalty Points for our fan club members and our volunteers and love being able to reward them both without all the manual intervention we used to need to do!

After adding quite a few apps to help with our holiday selling, we were having issues with points not being credited correctly, and MC to the rescue! We were back up and running with barely a blink.

The only feature we wish was available at the moment would be to allow customers to purchase multiple items for one shipment or to use points as a partial payment, but we just encourage our users to purchase gift cards to use and that works great for now!

Happy Holidays Bold Team!

Twenty Two Knox

Cant speak highly enough of the customer service. Love the app but the theme i had was overriding the store front widget so it was not showing up. I reached out to chat support and MC took care of it immediately and answered all my questions and did it quickly and efficiently! Love this app and the customer service provided!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9