Loyalty Points Manager

Loyalty Points Manager

by SpurIT

Launch Loyalty and Referral Program for Your Store Easily

Dog Collar Fancy

HORRIBLE app! Steer Clear! My customers not only didn't get their sign up points, but their balances kept showing $0 even after multiple purchases. What a disaster! I have since uninstalled the app.

Hudjunak

SpurIT Team have been a great help and were very quick to respond. They have responded within minutes, and made changes the same day!

They translated the widget according to my wishes, and also changed the colour scheme of the Loyalty Program Points Manager, so that it now looks as part of the store.

Since, I come from Slovenia, you can assume not many loyalty programs support translations, and they usually want to charge for translations, that store owner basically has to make by himself. Thank you Alexander and SpurIT Team! :D

Feathersnjewelz

Thanks heaps for your support! The support you have given was great and I appreciate it a lot! It is great to have an app installed and know that the developer is willing to help out And the app itself is great, good to gain more customers with

Espace Coffee

5 star for now.. but i can't promise I will keep it up 5 stars in future..

I lost faith using this company with there other apps which was advertised free and then one day we had to pay money for it.. although previously it said 100% free lifetime.. but they will give you a cheap plan thats not worth free..

tons of customization and i like this app

Helshop

I have almost tried all loyalty apps on Shopify. This one from spurit is the most easy-used and easy-undstanded one. No massive coding. First class service from the support team - help with all translation and colour editing. Thank you.

Estrato8

This is an excellent app. I installed it and it has worked very well. The support is a little delayed but the situations are solved.

Meechs

Why wasn't I contacted? You changed to a paid system and just blocked my site and customers without telling us? We gave you loads of ideas for future development and in return, that's what you do? No one there could pick up a phone or send an email or jump on live chat on our website?

That's how you treat your first generation of customers its disgusting.

Naya4beauty

Easily one of the best apps on Shopify, provides everything you need for the perfect looking loyalty program. And they have the best and most cooperative support team, they helped customize the app to match my exact needs.
This will be a huge marketing booster for my store <3

E Generalmarket

I like this app. It works great, excellent customer service

Hhn Marketplace

Guess you get what you get when it's something advertised for FREE. My experience with this app was very poor and annoying. While the app is great in many aspects, when it comes to customization it lacks greatly! The customization is very limited and certain aspects of the app leaves your website looking unprofessional and tacky. I simply inquired about Spurit customizing the pop-up that's present when the customers sees it in their account and customizing the buttons and text in the checkout cart. I emailed Spurit team and heard nothing back at all. I tried to be patient but their customer response time is so poor; matter of fact as I'm typing this, I still haven't even heard anything back from them and it's been past 2 days! While I appreciate the fact that the app is free, I don't feel it's worth installing and needs a lot of improvement, and Spurit team needs to work on being more professional, prompt and responding to their customers in a timely manner. That is the way a real, true business operates. It's better to just pay for a loyalty app that is worth the price and still provides great value.