Loyalty Points Manager

Loyalty Points Manager

by SpurIT

Launch Loyalty and Referral Program for Your Store Easily

Mooncat Crystals

I had no active campaigns and did not want their paid service (I had just installed it to see how it would work).

But I guess customers have still been able to create accounts (for a loyalty program that doesn't exist) AND now they are publishing updates to my theme AND creating draft orders.

abhibasket

I hate it, it not properly work on mobile and after uninstall they are not uninstall. Please team resolve

Biggs Ltd

Issues, issues, and more issues. All we have had is problems with this app. After considerable time and effort we gave up on it ever working. The fact that it can't be used with dynamic categories is a HUGE flaw. The app developers did try to help but even with their effort, it never functioned correctly. If you have a small amount of products and can actually get it to work, it might be ok for you.

Dog Collar Fancy

HORRIBLE app! Steer Clear! My customers not only didn't get their sign up points, but their balances kept showing $0 even after multiple purchases. What a disaster! I have since uninstalled the app.

Meechs

Why wasn't I contacted? You changed to a paid system and just blocked my site and customers without telling us? We gave you loads of ideas for future development and in return, that's what you do? No one there could pick up a phone or send an email or jump on live chat on our website?

That's how you treat your first generation of customers its disgusting.

Hhn Marketplace

Guess you get what you get when it's something advertised for FREE. My experience with this app was very poor and annoying. While the app is great in many aspects, when it comes to customization it lacks greatly! The customization is very limited and certain aspects of the app leaves your website looking unprofessional and tacky. I simply inquired about Spurit customizing the pop-up that's present when the customers sees it in their account and customizing the buttons and text in the checkout cart. I emailed Spurit team and heard nothing back at all. I tried to be patient but their customer response time is so poor; matter of fact as I'm typing this, I still haven't even heard anything back from them and it's been past 2 days! While I appreciate the fact that the app is free, I don't feel it's worth installing and needs a lot of improvement, and Spurit team needs to work on being more professional, prompt and responding to their customers in a timely manner. That is the way a real, true business operates. It's better to just pay for a loyalty app that is worth the price and still provides great value.

Socheap89

Not a good app.. too expensive and complex as hell.. we had it when it was free but we just couldn't handle how not flexible it is, and now your charging 18$ for what?