Loyalty Points Manager

Loyalty Points Manager

by SpurIT

Launch Loyalty and Referral Program for Your Store Easily

Viking Runes

I'm sure that loyalty points is the best way to make customers buy more. You encourage them with points and they want to spend them! It's a circle!

August 1, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Vispuppy

The app does what it's supposed to do! I know that as I bring in clients, this will be a great way to say "thank you!". The app is easy to set up. Great support.

July 22, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

TomBernShop

Easy to use interface and very flexible in setting up the points system. Customers love the shop earn program.
Great installation support.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your review, much appreciate it! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

CSM24 Store

The best loyalty app in the app store. Let your customers enjoy buying more! My loyalty campaign running in five minutes. The support team is awesome! Tons of settings to make it work the way you need.
Must have app!

Superesse

After having an issue with the app I reached out to the team and they were very helpful in helping with a solution. Great customer service!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for the update!
Our company places customer satisfaction as a top priority, and it is customers like you who are making our job very gratifying. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

grizas.com

Thank you for your help and great customer service, we really appreciate it! This is a great app, highly recommended.

July 15, 2019

Offspring24.ru

Perfect application, where you can choose how much points you can get not only for 1$, but for 100$. Support team works very fast!

June 27, 2019

ADAE Dental Online Store

I have tried many Loyalty apps but all are super pricy and not functioning well ,but I can confidently recommend this app for any Shopify owner. The app has a reasonable price and it looks neat and smooth, and I did have some issues with my theme, I simply turned to the support team of the app and they did offered me a great help right away.
So I am giving this 5 stars for the app and for the team working behind this amazing app.
Best of luck !

May 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance, we are here to help you any time.

Petata Action

Great app and fantastic customer service. Would definitely recommend to anybody wanting to increase revenue.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Boba's Rings

Love the Spur IT support team, they have exceptional customer service.
Love this app! Great addition to our store

Previous 1 3 4