Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Mutt Pack Outfitters

Super helpful staff and very responsive to any questions. The app might take a little exploration to fully understand but it is a very powerful tool. I highly recommend it!

IGS

It is our first time trying this app. It was very easy to use and appears very user friendly. So far so good. You can't go wrong and the enhancements idea is great so that you only pay for what you need. I am positive this loyalty program will make our customers happy.

Bamboo Mi

Messy. Not user friendly. Now I have to delete the app, but the widget is still in my store. Very annoying

September 5, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, one of our support team members has reached out to help.

Kind regards,

Caitlin

Korendy TR

We've been using this for 14 months. So far, we had a great success
- 17,000k+ members actively using the program
- 16,000k+ reviews collected with Judge.me integration (we gave auto points for each review with pictures)
- 7m points earned, 2m spent

Besides customer support is amazing, they support you whenever you need.

Thanks a lot

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear about your successful results

ToyMami

The support is there if you need they have been helpful so far.Great way to keep your customers engaged.

CraveLyfe

The app itself is pretty nice and easy to use. However, the support is crap. You can't contact them directly. You have to send a message in a chat box and hope they answer, which they don't. There's no email address or submission form.

Also, be warned, you cannot turn off Shopify's automated customer notification when an account is created. If you also set up a welcome email through Loyalty Lion, your customer will get two emails. It's easiest to forego the Loyalty Lion welcome email and just customize Shopify's automated email.

Ultra Football

Rewards are working fantastically. You'll instantly see the results when you go live with the system and our customers have nothing but praise. Easy to manage and navigate in the backend. Our specialist has been incredibly helpful throughout the onboarding process and beyond. Highly recommend you consider this app to help build a relationship with your customer base.

Tejemania

¡GREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT APP!

Whamisa

Hi,

We recently started using the app and the set up is very simple. My review is more to point out how helpful the customer service has been with the initial issue we had. Spoke to them and had the issue dealt with within three days. Very help and friendly staff.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

This is our third loyalty program change. The first was decent but lacked some user-friendly backend features. The second was forced on us when they bought the first and changed it all around. Their support stunk and they removed branding ability. So we went hunting and found Loyalty Lion.

LL used to be an expensive app, no doubt, but with the free plan and a la carte feature add-ons in the Shopify store, we were able to build a plan we (and our customers!) liked for less than we had been paying for the previous plans!

People who think it's pricey - I have to imagine they think they need "all" the features for their store, and keep adding things. That's like going to a restaurant and ordering everything. Yes, it would be expensive and you're probably not going to eat it all anyway. I recommend starting with the free plan and then surprising your customers by adding a feature later on. Make sure it's a feature that would appeal to your particular customers. Set a budget and choose only extra features that are most important to you within that budget.

So, here is what I love about LL, now that we've run it for a month:

1) The transition from our old program to this one was amazingly easy! We downloaded a csv file from our old program with names and balances, and the LL folks uploaded it within 24 hours! All of our customers kept their balances through the transition with no errors or issues... and there were over a thousand of them with balances.

2) Not only can we customize the widget (that's a feature we found value paying for) to match our branding, but the little button on screen for customers has our program name and even shows their points balance, right there! They no longer have to go hunting for it - As long as they're logged in on our site, it's right on screen for them. They LOVE that. Seeing it also reminds them that if they order more, they'll get closer to a reward.

3) LL customer service has been awesome! I have talked with several people through our transition and with questions afterward. They were all English speakers, making it easy to communicate with them, and were all professional, friendly, and encouraging. I had kept our old program in the background during the early trial phase of LL, but their customer service folks sealed the deal for me, and I am now a solid fan.

My customers are collectors (we sell collectibles) so collecting "Pony Points" is fun for them, and they love redeeming points for discounts off items they want. Having a loyalty program has increased our sales noticeably. We've had great feedback since changing to LL, even from customers who have been accruing points with our previous programs... They noticed, and liked, the change.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27