Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Little English

The onboarding process was so smooth. I was given action items and we will be able to launch our Loyalty Program in no time. I truly think this program will generate a lot of revenue and keep our VIPs super engaged.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive onboarding experience with us!

Samurai Designz

This app and service is so easy so Streamlined for my business and honestly I love it. I look forward to using this application and all its tools

February 23, 2021

Hi Samurai Designz team! Thank you so much for your review. We can't wait to see the loyalty program grow with your business! 🦁

Ebbets Field Flannels

This app is fantastic. Complete package! Using LoyaltyLion has made starting a rewards program easier than I imagined. It was super helpful having a representative walk us through the onboarding process to ensure that everything was ironed out by the time we launched. Excited to do more with the program.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion! 🦁 We are so happy to hear that you've had such a seamless experience with us so far and look forward to seeing your program grow and grow 📈

Missouri Star Quilt Company

We haven't launched yet, but the onboarding and setup process has been fabulous. There are a lot of exciting features I can't wait to put into place, and any time I have questions or problems, Sophie has a quick answer or solution for me (even though we're several time zones apart).

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review! We're so pleased to hear your excitement about the program and will be sure to pass your praise onto Sophie 💜 We're really looking forward to seeing and supporting your loyalty program's success! 💫

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC

WOW! I interviewed a few different Loyalty platforms before selecting Loyalty Lion and I AM SO HAPPY THAT I SELECTED THEM! Not only was the initial sales person informative, but the on-boarding was AMAZING! Sophie was incredible. We went through the entire program in under 45 minutes and I was ready to go! The interface is simple, yet you can make it as advanced as you want with all of their integrations they allow. We LOVE this program, it integrates will into the shopify platform! THANK YOU!

February 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We are delighted to hear how positive your experience getting started with us has been and will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Sophie and our sales team!

Playful Promises USA

Easy to use, fast response time to support, works well. Set up was informative and helpful to get our loyalty programme started.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, your feedback means a lot to us 💫

Smockingbird

We are in the process of onboarding and are very excited to get started! Our rep, Sophie, has been immensely helpful and resourceful.

January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💜 We are so happy to hear how positive your experience getting started with us has been and are looking forward to see your loyalty program's success! 💫 I will be sure to pass your comments on to Sophie!

MilkRun

I've been wildly impressed by the onboarding and support offered by the Loyalty Lion crew. In addition to fantastic initial onboarding (filled with checklists, links to resources and examples, etc), their follow up calls months later are so helpful. In almost every Loyalty Lion call I have had, the agent has come prepared with slides filled with recommendations specifically for our company and customers based on what they see when looking at our account. Ellie and Daniel are fantastic!

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion and our team! We are so happy to hear that you are loving the Support we provide 😀. I will pass your comments on to Ellie, Daniel and the rest of the team💫

FATCO Skincare Products

Been using LoyaltyLion for 3 years now and I love it! Their customer service is always top-notch! Great App!

January 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review! 💜 We're so happy to hear such positive feedback about our Customer Service. Here's to another fantastic 3 years of loyalty 😊

Peace of Cloth

I have been using this app for quite sometime. My customers find it pretty easy to use and obtain their vouchers. The support team is very quick and friendly. There are so many great features on this app that it's really worth getting into!

January 14, 2021

Hi Peace of Cloth team, thanks so much for your review! We're really glad your customers are enjoying the program and that you're enjoying all of our features 💜

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28