Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Petshow

I was a former user of the BEANS loyalty program which gave out thousands of bonus points without permission to my customers. This caused a lot of time, effort and energy to be expended in our organization that will never be recouped or accounted for. That left a VERY BAD taste in my mouth and was the end of BEANS for us. I switched us to Loyalty Lion and so far have had no issues. Today I was even given a bonus gift by Lottie (great cs by the way) adding some free enhancements to my plan. I greatly appreciate that assistance, as the enhancements are EXPENSIVE (which is why only 4 stars-very overpriced).

Shop Curly Sue

This is such a simple and straightforward app to integrate and use! The reporting makes it easy to measure the ROI for each loyalty option, in addition to which you can easily change those you want. I've only been using it for a month or so, but I would already highly recommend :)

Tigga Towers

We are yet to launch the app on our site but setting up the referral part has been fairly simple. We have had a lot of correspondence with LoyaltyLion via their online chat, specifically with Lottie, and their customer service so far has been excellent. Their responses and actions have been fast - so far so good!

Skhc

Support from Lottie and Cecillia are superb! Swift and fully understand what customer means. Live chat support help out lots faster.

Migrating and set up everything just took me an hour from start to launch!

Interface was easy to use and understand, analysis dashboard is pack with information

Beconline

Been using it for several months and has worked well for us, just make sure names or emails are spelled exactly like they are written including punctuation or it won't grab them under members :)

Ottolube

Great app and very friendly support. I would highly recommend it.

Chocorush

So far so good! I like the interface, and the well thought out logic behind the rules. And the most important thing - intelligent, thoughtful and accommodating support!

Nebraskabooksource

No problems setting up, though using a separate app (Bulk Discounts) for setting up the discount codes was a little confusing. A recent update made using a separate app for codes unnecessary, even at the free level, so—even better!

Trevs Cycle Shop

Great product and usefull, really a great tool to get your site being visited

30 Years Playing And Still Going On

The LoyaltyLion is very wasy to use.