Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Prestigious Gifts

Excellent app. Does everything it says. One of the best in the market. Very good developer.

Elquidinbulk

poorly optimized, slows things alot, coupons can't stack. Expensive.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Sorry that LoyaltyLion did not live up to your expectations. We've worked hard to make sure our app doesn't slow down the load time of your site, you can find out more information here. (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/site-performance)

Unfortunately, we cannot stack coupons due to a restriction by Shopify, however, we do have the option of offering giftcards as rewards (if you're on the Classic plan) that can be stacked! Get in contact if you would like more information!

Resume Diva Company

Simple and easy to setup! That was awesome! I hope my customers love it. Thank you so much!

Go To Italy 2

Love it so far! Very easy to set up and filled with standard guidelines that are a great start!

Gmmoda

It should be a great app and i believe it is a nice solution to give it for free id we could reach 800 orders a month...it would be helpfull during the start up phase.

Pinoykickstartfund

nice app I this this will help my campaign

The Pearl Antler

I just switched, they were able to migrate all of my current point holding customers over. I like that it's free until a ceratin level of sales, not customers.

Thecurated Skin

Very good app. Easy to set up, works fine also with APIs. It is a bit pricy but if you promote your program actively, it will pay off over a couple of month. To switch on the email notifications is a must, otherwise people forget about their points! Customer support is fast, accurate and competent. Highly recommend!!

Candles In Bookland

this was easy to use i definitely recommend it

Butterfly Express Temp

Excellent app I highly recommend. Tried multiple loyalty apps before this one and they all fell short. Excellent support - they were even able to customize the app to work with our Wholesale program! They even offer on-boarding and quarterly advice on how to best run your loyalty program. We fully expect that this new loyalty program is going to drive our sales and boost our bottom line, while delighting our customers. Thank you Loyalty Lion!