Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: power growth with VIP loyalty points and rewards

Worldofsquishies Com

Very helpful customer service, fairly easy to implement and use

Xtreme Lashes Italia

Ottima app. Per i clienti italiani informo che tutte le scritte che volete far apparire sul vostro sito o le email sono modificabili e in italiano. Il pannello amministrativo rimane in inglese ma è semplice da utilizzare. Se avete bisogno di aiuto, grazie alla chat, avrete tutte le info possibili. Molto attenti e disponibili. Grazie Lottie per la tua assistenza ;)

Gurunanda Oils

App is easy to use and can be very customizable! If you need any assistance with it, support is more than happy to help. Lottie does an amazing job with support and knows the in's and out's of the app. Would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking into rewards program.

Fayy Terrarium Gifts

This app is easy to install and use. It also able to track and include customers who had signed up before this app is installed. One suggestion I could give is allowing expiry date to the points. This will encourage customers to have the urgency to use the points.

Fair Shade

So far we are absolutely loving the customer service with Loyalty Lion. I hope once we launch we can continue to get the support . So far I am extremely impressed and excited to launch this. Once it gets going we will definitely update our review.

Butter Angels

So far so good. The best part is my customers can redeem their points and discount code will automatically populate in check out.

Metrojewelry

very easy to set up! waiting for customers to utilize the feature to determine its full impact! so far with my tests I have been very happy!

Glamcodes

AMAZING customer service! Lottie literally walked me through step by step on setting up the perfect loyalty program for my awesome customers. Installing the app was fast and super user friendly. Do not look any further, install Loyalty Lion TODAY! You will so glad you did.

Lockshop Wigs

Easy to set up, works without problems and so many customization options with different price plans. This works for any budget really!

Kingstontechnology

awesome, great feature set, customization is thorough