Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Chocorush

So far so good! I like the interface, and the well thought out logic behind the rules. And the most important thing - intelligent, thoughtful and accommodating support!

Nebraskabooksource

No problems setting up, though using a separate app (Bulk Discounts) for setting up the discount codes was a little confusing. A recent update made using a separate app for codes unnecessary, even at the free level, so—even better!

Trevs Cycle Shop

Great product and usefull, really a great tool to get your site being visited

30 Years Playing And Still Going On

The LoyaltyLion is very wasy to use.

Vivid Deals

I think this is by far the best app....but what I don't like is that you have to add on pretty much everything! I would like to at least see some basic stuff included in the free version other than just creating an account & spending $. But again this is still the best app for this so I can't complain too much. It would just cost a fortune to have various features which for a new store such as mine, I just can't do right now.

818 Skincare Studio

Mr. Bishop was very patience and great to work with.

Zest Pics

The Best loyalty program app in shopify app store....
The app is easy to implement & has lot of features, which increase the sales

Stitchfiftysix

One of the very best loyalty programs available, I highly recommend Loyalty Lion. The app is very simple to use, with tons of features and options to tailor your loyalty program. I added some of the extra features, and the return made it well worth it. The customer support is phenomenal. A fast response time is so important when you're a small business owner, and Kerri delivered every time. Nothing was too much to ask, and I knew that whatever I needed would be taken care of with alacrity and care. I built my business on customer support and loyalty, and this app and the people behind it played a key role in that success.

Topkidsfashion

Great app, does the trick well. The only downside is the pricing of extra features. That is way to expensive.

Kadence Collection

Pricing is not clear. I don't trust companies that are not transparent with their pricing.

April 9, 2019

Hi Kadence collection, we apologise that our pricing structure wasn't clear. We've updated our pricing plan lately which you can view here (https://loyaltylion.com/pricing#features) and a list of enhancements for our free plan here (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/shopify-enhancements). Hope this helps!