Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: power growth with VIP loyalty points and rewards

Shop Curly Sue

This is such a simple and straightforward app to integrate and use! The reporting makes it easy to measure the ROI for each loyalty option, in addition to which you can easily change those you want. I've only been using it for a month or so, but I would already highly recommend :)

Tigga Towers

We are yet to launch the app on our site but setting up the referral part has been fairly simple. We have had a lot of correspondence with LoyaltyLion via their online chat, specifically with Lottie, and their customer service so far has been excellent. Their responses and actions have been fast - so far so good!

Skhc

Support from Lottie and Cecillia are superb! Swift and fully understand what customer means. Live chat support help out lots faster.

Migrating and set up everything just took me an hour from start to launch!

Interface was easy to use and understand, analysis dashboard is pack with information

Beconline

Been using it for several months and has worked well for us, just make sure names or emails are spelled exactly like they are written including punctuation or it won't grab them under members :)

Ottolube

Great app and very friendly support. I would highly recommend it.

Chocorush

So far so good! I like the interface, and the well thought out logic behind the rules. And the most important thing - intelligent, thoughtful and accommodating support!

Nebraskabooksource

No problems setting up, though using a separate app (Bulk Discounts) for setting up the discount codes was a little confusing. A recent update made using a separate app for codes unnecessary, even at the free level, so—even better!

Trevs Cycle Shop

Great product and usefull, really a great tool to get your site being visited

30 Years Playing And Still Going On

The LoyaltyLion is very wasy to use.

Vivid Deals

I think this is by far the best app....but what I don't like is that you have to add on pretty much everything! I would like to at least see some basic stuff included in the free version other than just creating an account & spending $. But again this is still the best app for this so I can't complain too much. It would just cost a fortune to have various features which for a new store such as mine, I just can't do right now.