Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Pemy

It's very user friendly and we believe it will help our business a lot! Also the emlployees were very helpful.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for sharing your kind words about our support team. Good luck with the program and rewarding your most loyal customers. 💜

Pop In Candy

I installed this app about 7/8 months ago. It was very easy to use, and I've been able to tailor my needs. It also has a lot more to offer, that I hope to utilise, as my business grows. My main positive though is, the customer service is FANTASTIC. I have contacted them twice with a query. Once BEFORE i was a customer and once recently. Both occasions happened to be bank holiday weekends. Not expecting an answer until 3 or 4 days later, I got an answer BOTH times within 24 hours. Cannot recommend them highly enough and I'm looking forward to utilising the app more in the future.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear you have found our app easy to use and customizable. I'm also very happy to hear about your experiences with our support team, I will be sharing your kinds words internally. 💜

Studio M Outdoor

Loyalty Lion is great and our customers love it. The support team, especially Sophie, is very responsive!

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear Sophie has been able to help. 💫

Inverurie Whisky Shop

So far so good. The customer service was great and we managed to set up our own bespoke loyalty program. Once it has been integrated and in use for a few weeks I will update this review.

Auto Batteries

What an excellent system! I had it running within a couple of hours. Since then I've spent a little more time customising things and It looks extremely polished (if I do say so myself).

Ellie was there to hold my hand the whole time via live chat, I'm extremely happy with the timeliness of the responses, and the quality of the information provided. It feels like the message was read and replied to thoughtfully, not just auto responses.

June 11, 2020

It is great to hear about your experience. Thanks for sharing your feedback about Ellie too, we'll be sure to share your kind words with her. 💫

Alternative Activewear

The team are so great with support and have helped me answer all questions quickly and helped resolve issues fast. I love the benefits of using the program. So many of my customers keep returning because of the loyalty program! Thank youuuu!

June 11, 2020

"So many of my customers keep returning because of the loyalty program!" That is what we like to hear! Thank you for sharing your success. 🎉

Dresses Boutique

I think a loyalty programme is REALLY something important to reward your customers. I really like this app and the customer service is awesome.

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your support. 😊

mamaishop

Have a problem with LoyaltyLion after changing our theme, but the problem is solved in real quick fashion within a day, thanks a lot.

Arctic Fox - Dye For A Cause

We love Loyalty Lion. It integrated with all the other apps we're using and it's done a great job of bringing customers back. Lifetime customers for the win.

TroisPetitsLou

This app is great but doesn’t allow you to have a link inside the menu like almost pretty all app... they charge you 150$/month usd to have this option!!! Wich is super high... if your looking for great app available in french but expensive that’s the one!..
For me it’s 50/50
I mean ... app works really great and it’s available in french wich is not that commun ...
but i don’t like widget on page and 159$ to get a link it’s on my opinion super high...
pretty much all app will do it for you for no penny more!!! So for me it’s a big no just for that... if they allowed me toget a link tho i would of pay 50$ for sure... it’s worth it for the app and easy to customize!
It’s on your hand... i hope ill help many people with my honnest review:))

April 1, 2020

Hello TroisPetitsLou,

Thank you for your review!

Please note that there is no need to upgrade to our Small Business plan for just one feature, we offer a range of enhancements that you can pick or choose from to suit your budget. Regarding your request to have a link to the panel in a menu, this is a great suggestion! I have sent this to our product team to consider. A member of our team has also reached out to you via email to assist with your request.

Do get in touch with our support team if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,