Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Merchants Shopping Mall

I give the loyalty rewards and referrals fives star review.

Darn Good Yarn Wholesale

we had a great experience with the on-boarding team!

Truevintageclothing

Great app, easy to setup! highly recommended

Renn Designs

Loyalty Lion made incorporating a loyalty programme into my store so quick and easy - they've thought of everything and I'm already seeing the benefits of rewarding my customers, with increased engagement and sales. Highly recommended!

Highland Munchie Company

I've been really impressed with this App to date. In particular the customer support is proactive and very present (not on line chat but available straight away on the phone). A flexible and well considered app.

Gusto Co

So far this app works great for us. I am happy to see that the developers finally decided to offer it for free. They also have "cafeteria" style option where you can build from the free plan and choose ways for your customers to earn points that suit your business. That's a big plus for us! Being able to embed the app into a page and edit css is also a plus.

Humbird Design

Super easy to install. My customers are very excited for me to offer a rewards program. It is set up to support small business, which I love.

Endangered Gentleman

So far we are really enjoying the perks and individually selectable features. It makes it possible for you to build the program that fits the size of your business. Overall we are really excited to see how this program pans out over the next quarter.

Minted Method Shop

Set up was very easy! I was able to customize to match our site's theme. So far very pleased and am very excited to have this rolled out for our customers!

-Minted Method Shop

Fashionfoodmusic

Great App and would highly recommend!