Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Funky Moose Records

I tried a few loyalty and refer-a-friend apps, but Loyalty Lion is by far the most well-built app I've seen. Clean dashboard and widgets, easy to set up with clear guides on what to do next. I'm sure I'm going to attract a few more sales because of it.

Nolarae Boutique

So Excited to try out this loyalty program. I have heard many awesome things about this app!

43tclothing

Super Easy to use and why wouldn't you want something on your store that is going to help you! Couldn't recommend high enough!! 43T

Plugandbroker

Great program, really turned around my numbers for continuous customers. Highly recommended and easy to use

Fruity Cloud

So far so good, I would prefer the option to have i not in a modal popup which is why it's only 4 stars, otherwise it's perfect.

We Are Soccer Inc

Great product! We've been looking for something like this as a small business.

Richards Guitars

So far very impressed all round - look forward to seeing it develop.

Equizone

Very helpful! Not working as planned yet but the team at Loyalty Lion were quick to respond to our message so hopefully we'll have everything up an running soon :)

Royal Closet Fashions

Set up was easy. We'll give it a few more weeks and see how it works for us.

Indi Retro

Dead easy to set up and edit. looking forward to improving customer loyalty with the new Indi Points rewards scheme.

AJ