Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

A data-driven loyalty program with points, rewards & referrals

Id Rather Be With My Hedgehog

very easy installation. quality app.

Detoxmarket

I have 3 online stores and we did a lot of research to find the best loyalty program.

Here are the reasons we are very happy with Loyalty Lion
- Efficient and stable platform
- Great support team
- They are coming with new features all the time

I highly recommend this app.

Sweet Rain Boutique

I absolutely love it! So easy to use!

Toolast Com

good apps, need just some additional things to be complete ..

Valor Vape

Awesome App!! Will help me retain customers and acquire new ones by referrals, and it's also easy to setup with the step by step instructions.

Princess Avenue

Amazing simple to use app. Ran into some problems in the beginning but customer service was really good and got the problem fixed within hours. Amazing Program!

Juja Active

The app has been very easy to manage. The support team is very responsive. They've helped our Yoga retail store out quite a bit.

Rugged Material

Super easy to setup and we are seeing engagement immediately. I also really like that LL is so scale-able. We are really looking forward to making the Loyalty program on www.ruggedmaterial.com a big part of our plans.

Hourey

great app ,love it ! but the price is too high for the features that i wanted

Glam Seamless Hair

We used this app for about over a year, they have basic reward features with old technology and limited features. This is NOT the best reward program within the Shopify app store. Their tech is really lagging and its really old school and a bit basic. I also did not like support either, they try to tell you what to do. Not a good experience and I have switched to a much better program for our stores rewards that is more modern and has a better system.

April 9, 2019

"Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We hope your rewards programme is doing well!

We just wanted to check in as we have been focussing a lot on our product over the last few years and we've developed some awesome features that will engage your customers. If you're interested in knowing more, drop us an email on support@loyaltylion.com. "