Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

818 Skincare Studio

Mr. Bishop was very patience and great to work with.

Zest Pics

The Best loyalty program app in shopify app store....
The app is easy to implement & has lot of features, which increase the sales

Stitchfiftysix

One of the very best loyalty programs available, I highly recommend Loyalty Lion. The app is very simple to use, with tons of features and options to tailor your loyalty program. I added some of the extra features, and the return made it well worth it. The customer support is phenomenal. A fast response time is so important when you're a small business owner, and Kerri delivered every time. Nothing was too much to ask, and I knew that whatever I needed would be taken care of with alacrity and care. I built my business on customer support and loyalty, and this app and the people behind it played a key role in that success.

Topkidsfashion

Great app, does the trick well. The only downside is the pricing of extra features. That is way to expensive.

Kadence Collection

Pricing is not clear. I don't trust companies that are not transparent with their pricing.

April 9, 2019

Hi Kadence collection, we apologise that our pricing structure wasn't clear. We've updated our pricing plan lately which you can view here (https://loyaltylion.com/pricing#features) and a list of enhancements for our free plan here (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/shopify-enhancements). Hope this helps!

All Four Outdoors

App seems to be working well and the functionality has already seen some historical customers re-engage. Thanks to Kerri for helping import historical clients, made a huge difference as I've now got them referring for points!

Yayiboyan

J'attends le résultat de 3 a 5 jours. Néanmoins c'est cool.

Limorush

Great product and recently they have very good customer service that helps quickly with things and make sure you're happy.

Grassroots Baby

I LOVE this loyalty app! It works seamlessly on my website and in store, which gives my customers a great experience! I've told so many people about this loyalty program! After trying what seemed like an endless number of programs to see which I liked best, I've been nothing but happy with LoyaltyLion in the year+ I've been using it!

UPDATE12/17: I still *love* LoyaltyLion and always recommend it when others ask about a loyalty program for Shopify! We've been using it about 2 years now, and our customers love how easy it is to earn & redeem points in store and online. Thank you for having such a great app and great customer service too!

Garnodk

Translations which you pay extra for, does not work on mobile devices. Issuing a ticket supporters do not make time to read entire ticket, and just closes the case... this is sad because it is a good system for loyalty... but the supporters are not serious if they don’t take the time to understand their customers problems fully this results in a lot of wasted time, trying to make supporters understand that the translations are not working on mobile, but works on desktop...