Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

J S Graphics

Very easy to install/use. The walk-through is flawless! I believe LoyaltyLion is going to boost my sales significantly! Who doesn't love to earn points?

Update: I have heard some great feedback from my customers. They really like that I can offer this to them. Thank you LL :)

Maximus Apparel

Extremely easy to setup and manage. The instructions were clear and straightforward. It has done a great job of bringing new traffic to our website. Highly recommend!

Clari Tea House

I must it admit it started off a little slow for us with the basic package, but once we upgraded to the starter plan and the emails started to go out thats when we started to see the turn around. Its a great program and their customers service is first class. Kerri Ford is the representative who helps us out and we can't say enough about her!

Marks Urban Wear

This is a great resourceful tool to gain new customers. Try it out you will like it. Enjoy this app. Great way of collecting emails.

Hullatech

Great app, great support.
Have everything that i was looking for in my store www.hullatech.com

Sages Golden Purity

easy to use and I love it. Must have

Noc Noc Wooden Toys

We have just signed up for this app and so whilst we haven't yet experienced the full power of the loyalty program, we can comment on the amazing team at LoyaltyLion. The team have bent over backwards to help us and we couldn't be happier!

Milk Tooth

Very easy to set up and use, pretty much takes care of itself once set up. The people behind it are very approachable too and have always replied quickly to me when I've had a query (thank you!)

Briobebe

so easy to install and the must for any ecomerce.
If you want a chance as a start up you have to give rewards and referral.
Rewards will get you loyalty from your customers and referrals.
Thanks for this so accessible interface.
With Shopify, everything is made easy!

Simplicite 2

We're very happy that we've combined the Shopify Review app with Loyalty Lion so as to award points for reviews. It's easy for us to publish the fantastic reviews we get and customers love getting extra points for sharing their experience. Happy people all round :)