Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

A data-driven loyalty program with points, rewards & referrals

Milk Tooth

Very easy to set up and use, pretty much takes care of itself once set up. The people behind it are very approachable too and have always replied quickly to me when I've had a query (thank you!)

Briobebe

so easy to install and the must for any ecomerce.
If you want a chance as a start up you have to give rewards and referral.
Rewards will get you loyalty from your customers and referrals.
Thanks for this so accessible interface.
With Shopify, everything is made easy!

Simplicite 2

We're very happy that we've combined the Shopify Review app with Loyalty Lion so as to award points for reviews. It's easy for us to publish the fantastic reviews we get and customers love getting extra points for sharing their experience. Happy people all round :)

Cafe Liegeois Us

Loyalty Lion Rewards and Referrals solved our refferal issues since it is a totally customizable solution. You can configure Loyalty program the way you need for your business. And quite important, Loyalty Lion allows you to send them your customer list and all time amount spent so the loyalty program can be retroactive.

Basically The Deal

So far this i s refreshingly simple and useful.

Green Leaf Massage Day Spa

Easy set-up, great presentation. Highly recommend.

Fanextras

I have just completed setting this up for my store www.FanExtras.com and the setup wizard was seamless, it took me step by step and included many screen shots in order for me to easily and quickly setup Loyalty Lion.

Pacifieronline

Great loyalty app, easy to use.

Yourmood

Very good app and the customer support is always very helpful !

Incrediwear

I love the simplicity of this app. It is straight forward kept the setup a breeze. I was setup in less than 5 minutes with Loyalty Lion's directions, and I now have a reward program that customers can be excited about. I also like the placement of the dashboard elements, and the FAQ is very helpful. I recommend this reward program app over any others.