Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: power growth with VIP loyalty points and rewards

Idealstores

Great service and improving by the second. Personalized attention from top to bottom and they actually pay attention when you need assistance. I strongly recommend LoyaltyLion over all other services.

Marie Veronique 2

Our team was overly cautious in our approach to implementing a loyalty rewards program, and our timidity was met with complete reassurance and clear explanations for all of our uncertainty. If you are on the fence as to whether Loyalty Lion is a good fit for your online shop, get off of it! This developer delivers on all of its promises and then some, plus they encourage feedback and may even implement your ideas if they make sense for other stores too! They make the rewards program clear and simple for online shoppers and for our team's backend administrators. We definitely recommend Loyalty Lion.

Voucherdelas

Must thank Dave.. Very helpful.. Solve my problems instantly. if you guys want to run a loyalty program..Loyalty lion is your first choice..

GREMLINS COLLECTION OUT NOW

Integrating our website with Loyalty Lion was an absolute breeze; Charlie and his team were really on the ball with our needs and expectations. The concept itself is a perfect tool for us, rewarding our loyal fans and encouraging customer engagement.

Vital 4U®

So far we're really liking this app! It has been a huge positive for our long time customers. I gave it 4 stars for the fact that I wish there were more features such as: Rewards for product reviews and Rewards for social media likes/follows. All in all, I gave it 4 stars and this will be a staple in our ecommerce business model for years to come.

Lorem Cosmetics

Really great app! Our customers love it.

AbuCare Limited

very supportive crew and help you sort out the technical problem as possible as they can. easy to use and highly recommended! would like to see the reminder email function being provided asap!

Applepiepieces

We highly recommend LoyaltyLion! It's very easy to use, powerful and works perfect. The design is neat, clean and easy to adjust. Our customers love it and so do we. Keep up the good work. Totally worth 5 stars! Thank you.

Luxzari

First and foremost, I have to say, their customer service is simple AMAZING, they respond to emails super quick and provide guidance when needed.

The program is good for us because the customization is brilliant – you can use all your store colours and it integrates beautifully! With the other apps that I tried, they stuck out, (wish I’d found this sooner and not wasted time) and it wasn’t a good customer experience. The set up process is super simple and takes no time at all!

The customers do keep coming back – now I’m just excited to see what new things are going to come soon!

5 starts - definitely recommend LoyaltyLion!

DermaHut

Our main reason for going w/this app over some of the others available was the analytics/reports feature. That part of the program is essential. Price is great. Easy install and set-up. We were able to have a simple rewards program up and running quickly. User friendly walk-through for creating bulk coupon codes as well. Responsive design is clean and non-intrusive to the mobile shopper. Love that you can customize the color scheme to go with your store colors. Heard there is a reviews integration in the future - definitely looking forward to that!

Had several communications with the customer support team over the course of our first week and they were SUPER helpful, quick to respond and always cheerful (even when it was my mistake!).

Definitely recommend if you are looking for an easy-to-run (for you) and easy-to-use (for customer) loyalty program.

~Amanda @DermaHut