Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Yourmood

Very good app and the customer support is always very helpful !

Incrediwear

I love the simplicity of this app. It is straight forward kept the setup a breeze. I was setup in less than 5 minutes with Loyalty Lion's directions, and I now have a reward program that customers can be excited about. I also like the placement of the dashboard elements, and the FAQ is very helpful. I recommend this reward program app over any others.

Allmydibs

Very simple to install and generate codes. I loved it..so far

A1 Couture

This app helps you to also see which customers plan on shopping at your store often. Love it

Fig And Flower

I'm loving the ease of an integrated points program!

Elohai Plus Size Boutique

Best app tool ever to increase happy and returning customers. The service by Kerry Ford is 10 stars, very fast response and even give me few more days on my trial. I recommend for stores with Shopify POS is very friendly use to employees and effective to customers.

I am so happy and satisfied with this app.

- Elohai Plus Size Boutique
www.ElohaiBoutique.com

Jasons Dive Store

We have been using this for over a year and can't tell you how much our customers love it - it is really giving us the edge over all of our competitors - the best shopify App we have downloaded ever and we have downloaded a few!

Tiger Underwear

LoyaltyLion is a first class operation and offers amazing customer support! Tiger Underwear wanted to go beyond the standard LoyaltyLion footer and add some customization in the header as well that required some HTML knowledge. We felt it was important for our customers to "Log In" and I wanted the loyalty points to be in RED so the top header would be more noticeable. Well Kerri was more than willing to help us achieve the look until we were completely satisfied. Every question or concern we had was answered the same day. Personally, I love this app and our customers have responded positively to it. LoyaltyLion gets an A+ in every measure possible!

Oraorganic

The support team at Loyalty Lion is fantastic! Kerri and her team have gone over and above to implement all our requests, and it's much appreciated. The application itself is very good, and provides excellent customisation options in terms of styling, rewards, and redemption rules. Five stars.

Zen Tea Life

Great loyalty app! Everything works smoothly and easy to install.
Especially their price plan is based on sales volume and this is what I was looking for.
Other loyalty app is based on the number of customers and many customers just list their name even without making account. So I reached over 1000 customers without enough sales volume. For other app, I have to pay $59 with 2000 customers which can be reached quickly.
I heard they are working on to add 'reward for product reviews' function. That's most of apps doesn't support.