Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

John Henry Mx

Amazing app !! Me encantaría que se pudiera hacer mas cosas acerca del diseño y así seria mas personal

americanthreads

Loyalty Lion is great! The team was very helpful with answering any questions we had and onboarding was very smooth.

Bakedin

So far we're really happy with the Loyalty Lion app. It was easy to set-up, and the support provided by the team has been excellent. We've only recently launched so are holding out to see the return but we're confident it's coming!

crystal beads shop

EASY TO USE!!!

Very easy to use and set up. I did it in less than 6 minutes. I cant wait to see how it works out with my customers. I will keep you posted if its a keeper, but so far so good.

EXO

Pretty great app, although it could use some more out of the box rules/rewards. Implementation support was helpful, and the actual work was pretty straightforward.

Would be nice if we could import mass point additions to customer through csv, but support will do it for you.

Furry Feline Creatives

Was excited when we started using this, but then it does not offer what we did compared with its competitors. This is also getting so much spam accounts.

April 9, 2019

Hi Furry Feline Creatives, sorry to hear that you are getting a lot of spam accounts. We do have some advice on avoiding these if this is still an issue? Feel free to get in contact at support@loyaltylion.com. We'd also love to know what future elements you'd like to see on LoyaltyLion, we are always looking for new ideas!

Josh Rosebrook Skin and Hair Care

We paid a premium for their best plan and highest level of implementation help. Unfortunately the program is still not working and the message I just got from customer service was: "we are UK based and it is now Friday evening, therefore the developers will not be able to do this until after the weekend."

I do wish that I could cancel the plan and get my money back. Unfortunately I was foolish enough to pay for a year upfront.

The tragedy is that the platform really does show some promise--the failure is mostly with the support staff and how they deal with issues, and the lack of support outside of UK business hours.

April 9, 2019

We're sorry that you haven't had a positive experience with our support team. I can see that your site is active and looks fantastic! We have taken your comments on board and will work to make our support more readily available for all of our merchants. As always, if you require any assistance, please let us know.

Beyond Retro

Great instant feedback on any issues. The ability export at risk customers for marketing use is incredible.

PIGLET

The dashboard is really easy to understand and, with the help from the very friendly and knowledgeable Kasia from the Customer Success team, we were able to get the programme set up very quickly. I look forward to seeing what our customers think!

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We hope your customers are enjoying your programme and that you are continuing to see the benefits of using LoyaltyLion. Let us know if we can be of any help at support@loyaltylion.com. :)

Loved by Lilly

Just getting started. Kind of fishy we have to leave a review FIRST. Before using the product. But this is how MLM SCAMS start....

April 9, 2019

Hi Loved by Lily! Sorry that you found it fishy to leave a review after our initial set up. We wanted to know your thoughts on our set up process. :)