Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Hazel Kitchen

Working with this app actually worth a lot. They save my team's time and reduced complains. Thanks a lot

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion 🦁 we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the platform! 😀

Tippsy Sake

very responsive. their engineering team responded quickly and made requested revision. Great customer service.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am really glad to hear you are happy with our service 😀

Better Nature

We've been really pleased with LL so far. Easy to use & great customer service, we would definitely recommend! Daniel & Ellie were especially helpful, thank you!

August 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear that you have found the platform easy to use and I'll forward your kind words about Daniel and Ellie to the team. 😄

Chestee

We researched all the loyalty apps and after hearing great things about Loyalty Lion from other brands we decided to try it. The responsiveness of the Loyalty Lion Team is amazing. They really get to know your brand and provide meaningful help. The resources they provide are incredible and offer insight into all aspects of running an ecom business. Highly recommended.

August 13, 2020

Many thanks for the review! We're very happy that you chose LoyaltyLion and it is great to hear that you're enjoying the resources too.

OMIERA LABS

Very professional, quick, responsive staff. Asked a question my customer had and they responded within a short period of time and covered the question thoroughly. Laurence was very professional and efficient as well! Very pleased.

August 13, 2020

Thanks for the review! It is great to hear about your experience with our customer success team. 😊

Earthwise Beauty

This app is great so far and the Loyalty Lion team is very helpful. All our questions have been answered promptly and every issue is solved right away. Their customer service is excellent, Laurence and everyone else has been so helpful. We would definitely recommend this loyalty app to any Shopify business looking for this type of service.

Hi Earthwise Beauty,

Thanks so much for your review. It is great to hear about your experience with our customer service team and I'll forward your kind words onto them.

Thanks again,

Seacoast Pop Up

When I had a question, Laurence responded very quickly and was so helpful! The app is really user friendly, too. Additionally, my customers are excited about using their points. This has been a great experience.

July 21, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll be sure to forward your kind words onto Laurence. 😊I'm glad to hear your customers have responded well to the program too!

Milie Bijoux

It's a really great app. My costumer really love to use it and it brings me a lot of reccurent sale. Thank you Loyalty Lion!

Hi Milie Bijoux,

Thanks for your review! It is great to hear that your customers are loving the program 😊

Never Fully Dressed

I deliberated using LoyaltyLion and a few other similar programmes and a year into using it I am delighted with my decision and results. From the dozens of questions I had, to on-boarding and some recent refresher training for customer services nothing has been a stretch for the LL team. We are having fantastic success and always finding new ways with our CSM's assistance to find we can continue to get more out of it and more importantly as can our customers!

June 23, 2020

Hi Never Fully Dressed,

Thank you for the review! It is great to hear about your onboarding experience and I will be sure to forward your kind words to the Customer Success team.

Thanks,

Coffee Notes

I set up this app primarily to grow my referral traffic. I'm still on the free plan, and trial the referral enhancements. I've got a few days on the trial remaining, but already know that i will be keeping it. I loved how easy it was to set up and the seamless integration with my store. The help articles were intuitive. The support team is amazing and they really do respond within minutes. A big thanks to LaurenceTownsend... Super efficient, in importing my data so I didn't lose a minute in letting my customers know that we were live!

I can see myself easily moving on to the Small Business plan as my business grows. It's just a tad pricey for the scale of my shop right now, but hopefully this app will help me grow my business.

June 23, 2020

Hi Coffee Notes,

Thank you for the review. It is lovely to hear about your experience with Laurence from our customer success team and we're glad to hear about your seamless setup!

Thanks,