Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Victorian Rose Needlearts

Works great! Easily installed. The first app that I didn't need help with. Fingers crossed that it actually helps with sales now.

April 23, 2019

Glad you're set up and ready to go - good luck!

KNBeau

Exciting app, i will step by step to buy a lot of items. Thank so much for a free app, i will introduce my friends

Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil

Great experience, great tool, great people. Easy onboarding process with knowledgeable reps and easy to use interface. Will require an HTML skills to update automatic emails, but if you're engaging customers through email already you'll be fine. 5/5, would use again.

April 17, 2019

Thanks for the kind words - glad you were able to get up and running easily. Good luck with the program!

grace & stella

Setting up and customizing was made a lot easier with the help of Kasia and the team at Loyalty Lion. There are so many features and integrations on this platform, and we're so excited to see the difference this makes on our store!

April 17, 2019

Glad we were able to help you get started - we're looking forward to seeing the results too! Please do let us know if you need anything else :)

Tuoutlet24h

Increible app. Very Useful. FREE PLAN very attractive...nothing bad to say...jus THANKS. I will tell about my experience in a little time!!

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the five star review - we appreciate it! 😊

Senior.com

We just launched but we anticipate an instant ROI because this make the process of using points and discounts directly on teh checkout page. Excited to see it work. The customer service team is fantastic as well!

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the kind words and congratulations on launching!

Pixel Empire

After much deliberation on what loyalty app to use for my reward program, I ended up choosing Loyalty Lion and am extremely happy with the results. The amount of custom support I received to make my loyalty program seem like an extension of my brand, as opposed to an afterthought widget was incredible.

Some important things that separate Loyalty Lion from the competition are:

• Ability to embed panel into a custom page/account page
• Integration with Limespot app
• In-depth analytics
• Best price

I look forward to updating this review as the year goes on.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the five star review and the feedback 😄Glad we were able to support and great to hear our integrations will be helpful!

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Just a great app, so easy to use and very straightforward. Free plan is generous and means they have a customer for life here. Works great if you have a lot of return customers. Only downside is that you can't exclude more than one product category from earning points. If there was more control there, this would be the perfect product.

UPDATE! - just got an email from customer services who explained how I could do the one thing that I thought I couldn't in the review above. Just awesome guys, thank you so much - Loyalty Lion is now perfect!

April 16, 2019

Glad we could solve that last outstanding concern for you, and thanks for the lovely words!

VILL OKSE

Its easy to install and good to use. Helps me to keep track of everything and also reward loyalty points to recurring customers

Keep Watch

Must-have app for your store. My store is very new but i've added loyalty to separate myself from other new stores that are similar. Can work well as an affiliate scheme too, which can save you a bundle in marketing costs.

Dwayne

April 16, 2019

Thanks Dwayne! Making sure brands can differentiate is a goal very close to our hearts so really pleased to hear we're helping you to achieve that :)