Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Pure Vida

Awesome setup, super quick and easy. Looking forward to my rewards program!

EM Fashion Trends

I used this app to set up loyalty program for my new store. I'm glad it seemed very easy to set up and it has a free plan which is good for me since my store is new.

Prestigious Gifts

Excellent app. Does everything it says. One of the best in the market. Very good developer.

Elquidinbulk

poorly optimized, slows things alot, coupons can't stack. Expensive.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Sorry that LoyaltyLion did not live up to your expectations. We've worked hard to make sure our app doesn't slow down the load time of your site, you can find out more information here. (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/site-performance)

Unfortunately, we cannot stack coupons due to a restriction by Shopify, however, we do have the option of offering giftcards as rewards (if you're on the Classic plan) that can be stacked! Get in contact if you would like more information!

Resume Diva Company

Simple and easy to setup! That was awesome! I hope my customers love it. Thank you so much!

Go To Italy 2

Love it so far! Very easy to set up and filled with standard guidelines that are a great start!

Gmmoda

It should be a great app and i believe it is a nice solution to give it for free id we could reach 800 orders a month...it would be helpfull during the start up phase.

Paisley Raye Sweet Fern Boutique

Easy to set up and it has a nice interface with my page.

Pinoykickstartfund

nice app I this this will help my campaign

The Pearl Antler

I just switched, they were able to migrate all of my current point holding customers over. I like that it's free until a ceratin level of sales, not customers.