Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: customise a loyalty program with points & rewards

Go To Italy 2

Love it so far! Very easy to set up and filled with standard guidelines that are a great start!

Gmmoda

It should be a great app and i believe it is a nice solution to give it for free id we could reach 800 orders a month...it would be helpfull during the start up phase.

Paisley Raye Sweet Fern Boutique

Easy to set up and it has a nice interface with my page.

Pinoykickstartfund

nice app I this this will help my campaign

The Pearl Antler

I just switched, they were able to migrate all of my current point holding customers over. I like that it's free until a ceratin level of sales, not customers.

Thecurated Skin

Very good app. Easy to set up, works fine also with APIs. It is a bit pricy but if you promote your program actively, it will pay off over a couple of month. To switch on the email notifications is a must, otherwise people forget about their points! Customer support is fast, accurate and competent. Highly recommend!!

Candles In Bookland

this was easy to use i definitely recommend it

Butterfly Express Temp

Excellent app I highly recommend. Tried multiple loyalty apps before this one and they all fell short. Excellent support - they were even able to customize the app to work with our Wholesale program! They even offer on-boarding and quarterly advice on how to best run your loyalty program. We fully expect that this new loyalty program is going to drive our sales and boost our bottom line, while delighting our customers. Thank you Loyalty Lion!

Fashion Ashlyngrey Com

Very easy to configure. I will add more later after I use the app for a while

T Sport Airsoft

Extremely Easy to Set-up! I would recommend it, and will!