Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

TroisPetitsLou

This app is great but doesn’t allow you to have a link inside the menu like almost pretty all app... they charge you 150$/month usd to have this option!!! Wich is super high... if your looking for great app available in french but expensive that’s the one!..
For me it’s 50/50
I mean ... app works really great and it’s available in french wich is not that commun ...
but i don’t like widget on page and 159$ to get a link it’s on my opinion super high...
pretty much all app will do it for you for no penny more!!! So for me it’s a big no just for that... if they allowed me toget a link tho i would of pay 50$ for sure... it’s worth it for the app and easy to customize!
It’s on your hand... i hope ill help many people with my honnest review:))

April 1, 2020

Hello TroisPetitsLou,

Thank you for your review!

Please note that there is no need to upgrade to our Small Business plan for just one feature, we offer a range of enhancements that you can pick or choose from to suit your budget. Regarding your request to have a link to the panel in a menu, this is a great suggestion! I have sent this to our product team to consider. A member of our team has also reached out to you via email to assist with your request.

Do get in touch with our support team if you have any further questions.

Sophie Arnold
Customer Success Specialist

Safari Ltd®

Terrible support. Constant user issues and no one ever gives me a straight answer or are they even easy to get in touch with. Plus, the integrations they say they have are actually quite limited, and most require additional payment tier to use.

March 11, 2020

Hi Safari Ltd,

A member of our support team has reached out to help - we'd love to resolve these points with you.

Thanks

Cablesmiths

They force you to make it live on your website before you can fully test and understand their interface. Once you install you realise you pay for everything including some "enhancements" ranging from $5-10 that to me are standard features that make it useable. Don't force making it live from the get go before the customer can fully understand your product and be transparent about your prices and you might have something

February 11, 2020

Hi Cablesmiths,

Sorry to read your update, a member of our support team has responded to your chat message and we'd love to chat this through with you.

Thanks
Fiona

Grace Eleyae

Very expensive. They lock you into a year contract and it's not better than any other loyalty app. The integrations are basic and the support is even worse.

Not a terrible app, just not worth the price at all.

February 10, 2020

Hi Grace Eleyae,

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. One of our Customer Success team members has reached out to resolve this issue.

Caitlin

Bamboo Mi

Messy. Not user friendly. Now I have to delete the app, but the widget is still in my store. Very annoying

September 5, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, one of our support team members has reached out to help.

Caitlin

PurrfectlyYappy

UPDATE: They said someone would get in contact with me but no-one has and it been 10 days since I left my review. I'm now deleting the app in favour of a store credit/gift card app where the support team actually respond to you ;)

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Cannot justify the cost vs ROI! Our customers don't seem to redeem their points even when we make it really easy for them - Expensive and really hasn't changed much over the years in terms of the general look and feel. I've lost hope with rewards systems after this.

July 21, 2019

Hi PurrfectlyYappy!

We're sorry to read your update, a member of our team did reach out to you with the offer of a call to review your program on 22 July at 3.44 PM BST via email. We would still love to speak with you, if you’d still like to speak to us. We've just sent another email to you today.

Thanks,

LoyaltyLion

Softlens Queen

Zero Point if i can....So disappointed...the pricing is not transparent, and you have to pay for everything. Compare to others apps with a same feature this apps is so expensive than others. Uninstall...thank you

June 26, 2019

Hey! Really sorry to hear that you didn't find our pricing transparent. With the free plan you are able to set-up a loyalty program that allows customers to collect points for certain activities (make a purchase for example) and then reward customers with money off vouchers. The free program also includes various administrative controls to help you run the programme. One of our support team has reached out to you to get an understanding of which additional functionality beyond the above you were looking for to see whether we can help.

GC Beauty

If I could I would give Zero. The app do not have the option to uninstall. I hope no one falls in the same problem I had. Terrible experience.

May 31, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with LoyaltyLion - one of our team will be in touch to help ASAP.

Bem Estar Essencial

Extremely fishy!!!
Every "comma" we may add will come with extra payments.
Before anything else, before starting to translate or anything, check this page of them and see the prices they will ask for stuff.

May 8, 2019

We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a good experience with our pricing structure - our enhancements are designed to enable stores on the free plan to add additional loyalty functionality one feature at a time, without having to move up on to one of our paid plans. I'll be in touch to provide further support!

Lottie (LoyaltyLion Customer Success)

Red Supps

App is not working properly and they are unable to help. The support is helpful and stay in touch but they can't solve the problem.

Previous 1