Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Rastelli's

The Loyalty Lion team was excellent in their on boarding process and performance has been wonderful so far. Nothing but good things to say about the team and the platform

October 16, 2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, it is much appreciated! We are so glad that you're enjoying the program and communications with the team.

feey Deutschland

We are really happy with our new loyalty program. After investing some time in the front end we managed to have a customized page that represents not only our brand but also provides a lot of benefits to our loyal customer base.

Health Emporium

Very good customer support when it came to revising something I d done on the site, thanks so much.

happybrush

Our onboarding process was well organized and we had a good start with the program. In case of any quesions we get quick and competent support. LoyaltyLion is easy to use and I also find the help articles very detailed and helpful.

Blue Summit Supplies

We were previously using a different rewards app, but LoyaltyLion offers a few features that we needed in order to make the most of our rewards program - such as a special hidden tier that could be based on customer tags for our B2B account users. They also provide better analytics and insights than other programs we looked at. The sales and onboarding process were lovely - the teammates we dealt with have all been an absolute delight. Prompt, friendly, helpful, and not at all annoying or overly salesy. They were able to answer all my questions and help guide us to making better decisions about our new & improved program that I'm very grateful for. When I have needed continued customer service support, they have been prompt and thorough which I have come to discover is quite rare. All in all, I'm so pleased that we are getting the level of service I would expect from the price tag, which in my opinion has been well worth it thus far! Kudos to the LL team.

Corro

We did quite a bit of diligence on Shopify-integrated loyalty platforms, and Loyalty Lion was the standout choice in the end. The platform is robust, the integration was smooth, and the team has been great. Onboarding was simple, and we were well-supported any time we had issues or questions arise.

Rufus and Coco Australia

Loyalty Lion integrated seamlessly for us. The onboarding process was easy and fast and we've been using it for over 6 months now. Their customer service and responsiveness is also excellent.

Retro Spectacle

New to the app so no feedback on performance as of yet, but super easy to install, integrated very well and easy to operate. The customer service from Sia was exceptional. Answered all my questions and gave some great advice.

Babyontop

Nous utilisons cette LL pour notre programme de fidélité et cela fonctionne à merveille. Les clients peuvent suivre l'évolution de leurs points et aussi faire leur demande de rewarding de façon autonome.
De plus le SAV est très réactif et nos demandes sont résolues dans l'heure qui suit.
Nous recommandons vivement.

Lords & Labradors

The onboarding experience with Luana was brilliant from start to finish. She went through everything in detail and offered support where necessary after. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31