Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Brookes Fluffy Monkey Bums

Like the app. wish I had more time to get to figure out some of the features, but I do like the app.

Truth & Gold

Amber saved the day! We've been using Loyalty Lion for a year and just relaunched a new Shopify theme. We thought we lost Loyalty Lion but she kept track of the project, fixed our website all while we slept! Thanks LL.

November 20, 2020

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience working with Amber from our Customer Success team💜 I will make sure to pass these lovely comments back to her😊

Cellular MD

We rebranded and changed our domain and Amber helped me seamlessly transfer our old loyalty point program to our new domain --something which I thought would be much more difficult and time consuming. So grateful for that easy switch because our customers love this program!

November 20, 2020

We are so pleased to hear that your customers are loving LoyaltyLion 🦁 Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review 💫

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)

I have used Smile, Swell (Yotpo) and now Loyalty Lion for our brand loyalty program. All work well, with the feature sets between the three being more or less equal and accomplishing the same purposes. That being said, my experience as a business owner has been incredible with Loyalty Lion. From demo to onboarding, the entire experience has been first class. I need someone to be involved with our program, and Sophie has done an excellent job of helping us get up and running, checking in regularly, and even doing much of the heavy lifting to get us launched. I highly recommend Loyalty Lion based on that experience alone!

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion and your onboarding manager Sophie. We're very happy that you chose LoyaltyLion and it is great to hear that you have found your experience 'first class'! 🦁
I will be sharing your lovely feedback with the team internally 💜

Kamakura Shirts Global Online Store

Excellent and Fast Customer Service!! We have been using this APP for more than 2 years now and satisfied with it.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for leaving us 5 stars! 🌟 We are so happy you are enjoying LoyaltyLion 💜

Poker-access

Good app to engage a community. The free plan offers points to customers after purchase, for visiting your site and for creating an account. This is enough to start building customer loyalty in the first place. Then there are many possibilities to improve the program by paying and I think the costs can be amortized very quickly depending on the strategy. Very easy to use app. Responsive and very pleasant customer service. Thank you Hannah.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We are so happy that you are making the most of LoyaltyLion 🦁 I will pass on your kind comments to Hannah and the rest of the team💜

Sokobox

Great app, very good overall service. Helps you retain and engage clients in an exceptional manner..

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 😊. We are really happy to hear that you are seeing positive results retaining and engaging clients with LoyaltyLion🦁

Attack Magazine

Great customer support! Quick and efficient and helped us out massively. Recommended for anyone looking to build loyalty with their customers.

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review💜 ! We love hearing your feedback about LoyaltyLion.

AniForte UK

We're using this app and it has worked well so far and seems like good value. I am particularly happy with the support I have received when encountering issues.

November 5, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a 5⭐️review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback, it means a lot to us.

Culprit Underwear Store

Was amazing how fast we were able to get our loyalty program implemented on the site and James was a pleasure to deal with. Also love how customizable everything is.

November 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We are so pleased that you love our customisation features and onboarding process 😀I pass on your kind words to James and the rest of the LoyaltyLion team🦁

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26