Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

crystal beads shop

EASY TO USE!!!

Very easy to use and set up. I did it in less than 6 minutes. I cant wait to see how it works out with my customers. I will keep you posted if its a keeper, but so far so good.

EXO

Pretty great app, although it could use some more out of the box rules/rewards. Implementation support was helpful, and the actual work was pretty straightforward.

Would be nice if we could import mass point additions to customer through csv, but support will do it for you.

Beyond Retro

Great instant feedback on any issues. The ability export at risk customers for marketing use is incredible.

PIGLET

The dashboard is really easy to understand and, with the help from the very friendly and knowledgeable Kasia from the Customer Success team, we were able to get the programme set up very quickly. I look forward to seeing what our customers think!

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We hope your customers are enjoying your programme and that you are continuing to see the benefits of using LoyaltyLion. Let us know if we can be of any help at support@loyaltylion.com. :)

Acire Shanta

The app is very easy to set up. I can't wait to see the results of my hair customers. Acireshanta.com

XLR8

this app was so easy to set up and my XLR8 riders are already using it. Thank you 100% recommend. Well done

Meow Bowwows

This a great app! This will definitely help with customer loyalty. I like the fact that there is a trial period.

50 Shades "Boxed Secrets"

Tried other apps and shopped around, absolutely love this app the Best!! It does everything perfectly, it's so easy to set up an it integrates with my other apps well.

PilotMall.com

Before signing up for Loyalty Lion I took the time to research all of the other major players in the marketplace. All other apps had a functionality deal breaker. This app does it all, and does it well. It's absolutely amazing.

It took only an hour or two to launch (under a week to fully integrate seamlessly).

The pre launch support team was outstanding. They took the time to understand our business, and our goals for the program. That walked us through all options to insure we configured for optimal results.

The dev team was extremely helpful with configuring the app and troubleshooting challenges that other integrations caused. Thanks to their assistance we have a fully integrated, seamless rewards program.

We love it!

Ark & New

Really easy to use and set up, hopefully, this will help with my new store very excited to see how it goes.