Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Donata Skinfood

Love it so far.... just downloaded it and looking forward to using it.........................................

Perfect Keto

Very happy using LoyaltyLion to drive retention. The app works smoothly and is easy to customize. Been very pleased with their support team as well. Huge plus to utilize Flow with it. 5 stars all day.

Onlinedollstore.com

Although I haven't opened my store yet, I feel that this app will be a great service to my loyal customers. I've always enjoyed shopping at stores that provide reward points that add up towards dollars that I could use towards future purchases. This app allows me to do the same for my customers. Thanks for making this affordable for shops that are just starting out.

JackhammerKL

Great app as it helps customer to shop ans buy more

The interesting about it is complete and fully packed

Lolamart

Easy to set up. I just signed up. I need this to help me with marketing and to keep my customers in the future.

Pure Vida

Awesome setup, super quick and easy. Looking forward to my rewards program!

EM Fashion Trends

I used this app to set up loyalty program for my new store. I'm glad it seemed very easy to set up and it has a free plan which is good for me since my store is new.

Prestigious Gifts

Excellent app. Does everything it says. One of the best in the market. Very good developer.

Resume Diva Company

Simple and easy to setup! That was awesome! I hope my customers love it. Thank you so much!

Go To Italy 2

Love it so far! Very easy to set up and filled with standard guidelines that are a great start!