Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals | Reviews

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Tuoutlet24h

Increible app. Very Useful. FREE PLAN very attractive...nothing bad to say...jus THANKS. I will tell about my experience in a little time!!

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the five star review - we appreciate it! 😊

Senior.com

We just launched but we anticipate an instant ROI because this make the process of using points and discounts directly on teh checkout page. Excited to see it work. The customer service team is fantastic as well!

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the kind words and congratulations on launching!

Pixel Empire

After much deliberation on what loyalty app to use for my reward program, I ended up choosing Loyalty Lion and am extremely happy with the results. The amount of custom support I received to make my loyalty program seem like an extension of my brand, as opposed to an afterthought widget was incredible.

Some important things that separate Loyalty Lion from the competition are:

• Ability to embed panel into a custom page/account page
• Integration with Limespot app
• In-depth analytics
• Best price

I look forward to updating this review as the year goes on.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the five star review and the feedback 😄Glad we were able to support and great to hear our integrations will be helpful!

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Just a great app, so easy to use and very straightforward. Free plan is generous and means they have a customer for life here. Works great if you have a lot of return customers. Only downside is that you can't exclude more than one product category from earning points. If there was more control there, this would be the perfect product.

UPDATE! - just got an email from customer services who explained how I could do the one thing that I thought I couldn't in the review above. Just awesome guys, thank you so much - Loyalty Lion is now perfect!

April 16, 2019

Glad we could solve that last outstanding concern for you, and thanks for the lovely words!

VILL OKSE

Its easy to install and good to use. Helps me to keep track of everything and also reward loyalty points to recurring customers

Keep Watch

Must-have app for your store. My store is very new but i've added loyalty to separate myself from other new stores that are similar. Can work well as an affiliate scheme too, which can save you a bundle in marketing costs.

Dwayne

April 16, 2019

Thanks Dwayne! Making sure brands can differentiate is a goal very close to our hearts so really pleased to hear we're helping you to achieve that :)

Orchard Corset

We have been really pleased with Loyalty Lion so far, the setup was easy and they are quick to offer answers and help. Our customers have enjoyed the features, as well. Will update as we use it more!

Update, 10 months in: although we are leaving Loyalty Lion it's truly not them, it's us. We are a small team of less than 10 people and currently deep in changing our website, the back end of our organization and doing a deep dive into our informational pages and we need to focus our energies on that instead of other programs. It's a great platform that I found easy to navigate and I enjoyed being able to add in so many reward options. The team was always quick to respond and easy to work with. If you are interested in a platform with a TON of customization options and features and a responsive team, this is the one for you.

April 16, 2019

Fantastic to hear your customers are enjoying the program and that you've had a positive experience with our support team too. Thanks for the review!

Sheekopeek Boutique

I used this app to give customers incentives for shopping with me, and create repeat customers. It is very easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you <3

Constyle

Awesome app! Used it for 3 years on Lightspeed and now on Shopify! Would recommend it to everyone!

Shout out to the LL team! Keep up the good work

Wildish

Loyalty Lion's platform isn't perfect, but it achieves most of what we wanted to do and way more than the competitors we looked at. Their team is professional and helpful, but there is a delay from the US to the UK.

All in all I give them 5 stars for having the right balance of features and customizability. Thanks LL