Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals | Reviews

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Pure Vida

Awesome setup, super quick and easy. Looking forward to my rewards program!

EM Fashion Trends

I used this app to set up loyalty program for my new store. I'm glad it seemed very easy to set up and it has a free plan which is good for me since my store is new.

Prestigious Gifts

Excellent app. Does everything it says. One of the best in the market. Very good developer.

Resume Diva Company

Simple and easy to setup! That was awesome! I hope my customers love it. Thank you so much!

Go To Italy 2

Love it so far! Very easy to set up and filled with standard guidelines that are a great start!

Gmmoda

It should be a great app and i believe it is a nice solution to give it for free id we could reach 800 orders a month...it would be helpfull during the start up phase.

Pinoykickstartfund

nice app I this this will help my campaign

The Pearl Antler

I just switched, they were able to migrate all of my current point holding customers over. I like that it's free until a ceratin level of sales, not customers.

Thecurated Skin

Very good app. Easy to set up, works fine also with APIs. It is a bit pricy but if you promote your program actively, it will pay off over a couple of month. To switch on the email notifications is a must, otherwise people forget about their points! Customer support is fast, accurate and competent. Highly recommend!!

Candles In Bookland

this was easy to use i definitely recommend it