Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Customer loyalty & referrals: loyalty program points & rewards

Free plan available

Brandson Iceland

Location Iceland

Are you looking for Reward & Refferal program and not sure what to pick? If you are serious about your business, Loyalty lion will for sure suit all of your needs. Also this is something that weighs heavy. They give you the option of having the same loyalty program on multiple websites even with different languages with one account. you get CSM on early tiers which is awesome, there is so much value in having someone in your corner helping you with all the details and issues that may come up. I was in your footsteps once so I completely understand the hard decision you are facing so Think Long term and choose wisely!

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Pleased to hear you're having success with our multi-site and multi-language functionality :)

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Zero Point if i can....So disappointed...the pricing is not transparent, and you have to pay for everything. Compare to others apps with a same feature this apps is so expensive than others. Uninstall...thank you

June 26, 2019

Hey! Really sorry to hear that you didn't find our pricing transparent. With the free plan you are able to set-up a loyalty program that allows customers to collect points for certain activities (make a purchase for example) and then reward customers with money off vouchers. The free program also includes various administrative controls to help you run the programme. One of our support team has reached out to you to get an understanding of which additional functionality beyond the above you were looking for to see whether we can help.

GC Beauty

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 10 hours

If I could I would give Zero. The app do not have the option to uninstall. I hope no one falls in the same problem I had. Terrible experience.

May 31, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with LoyaltyLion - one of our team will be in touch to help ASAP.

Ethel Adams

Location India

Had their app install and so far loving it. Their customers support is good too. I pay attention to an app developer customer service than their products itself. I love the fact that they let you select other functions that you want for $5 to $10 without forcing anyone to upgrade to the $159 plan. I have installed over 5 loyalty reward app before uninstalling them and selected with loyaltylion program.

I honestly don't mind paying those extras dollars to get the features I want to add to my program. How much you pay is up to you,otherwise you can just use it for free. Good work to the loyaltylion teams. Keep making awesome apps.

May 28, 2019

Hi Ethel Adams,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying LoyaltyLion and the flexibility around the different features we offer :)

The Steam Co.

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Despite some peoples complaints about pricing, this app gets the job done for what seems to be a pretty fair price. The A la Cart option seems to fit the bill for our needs!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear you're enjoying your experience and that LoyaltyLion meets your needs :)

Bem Estar Essencial

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Extremely fishy!!!
Every "comma" we may add will come with extra payments.
Before anything else, before starting to translate or anything, check this page of them and see the prices they will ask for stuff.

May 8, 2019

We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a good experience with our pricing structure - our enhancements are designed to enable stores on the free plan to add additional loyalty functionality one feature at a time, without having to move up on to one of our paid plans. I'll be in touch to provide further support!

Lottie (LoyaltyLion Customer Success)

FutbolMarkt.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

We love the app at FutbolMarkt.com - it fits seamlessly into our store. We've added all of the features we wanted and we look forward to it adding another aspect to our store.

Meanwhile their support is excellent. They've helped us with our queries and troubleshooting and have been very responsive.

Highly recommend!

May 7, 2019

Great to hear that you've had a good experience and look forward to seeing some great results. Thank you for the feedback :)

Van Clarke

We set up a loyalty programme for a quick launch within the space of a week and the Loyalty Lion team were so helpful and efficient in the setup and integration process. They were on hand to answer any question, however big or small and we're able to resolve any problems quickly. Thank you!

May 7, 2019

Great to see you up and running so quickly! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions along the way :)

Limited Run Games

We needed a seamless integration looking at loyalty reward options for our customer site with Limited Run Games. Their account and support team was on point helping with integration, coaching, and general correspondence.

Ultimately, we decided a loyalty program for our site our customer base was ideal at the time- but that didn't reflect at all on the quality of their platform as we feel it was top notch and very easy to use.

If we decide to go back to one- we would certainly come back to Loyalty Lion. Would definitely recommend : )

Victorian Rose Needlearts

Works great! Easily installed. The first app that I didn't need help with. Fingers crossed that it actually helps with sales now.

April 23, 2019

Glad you're set up and ready to go - good luck!